Chapter 27

We arrived back at the house a few hours later

We arrived back at the house a few hours later. Samuel greeted us by the door and I hugged him.

"Did you have fun?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, it was nice," I answered and he smiled.

It was not nice. Not the drive back at least. We sat in complete silence half of the way and the other half I couldn't bear the silence and put on some Taylor Swift. We got through Folklore and Evermore before coming home.

"Training starts in an hour and then we have planning, do you think you'll be ready by then?" he questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure," I said and walked further into the house. I needed to take a little nap, change clothes and then go downstairs for training with Gavino.

I walked up the stairs and saw my brother and Gavino speaking in the hall. I rolled my eyes and continued wallking until I got to my room.

He just didn't understand.

If it was the other way around he would also be mad at the guy so why can't I be mad at the girl?

I know jealousy is bad and toxic but I shouldn't accept a girl hitting on my boyfriend.

I was really mad at her but the thing I was most mad about was that he seemed to think that it wasn't a big deal and that I was overreacting.

I reacted like a normal angry person would.

If he would've just paid and left then she wouldn't have had the time to flirt so much with him but he just stood there and small talked and then paid.

I entered my room and sat down on my bed.

Gavino had my suitcase but if I just pretended to have fallen asleep maybe he would just go immediately.

But that plan left my mind as soon as it came because I heard his footsteps coming closer.

I had no desire to talk to him at all so I just ran into my bathroom and locked the door.

It's not like he would shoot the door up with me in it because I could die so it was the safest bet.

A knock was heard on the door but I didn't say anything. A minute went by and then the door was opened.

"Julieta," his voice echoed but I stayed silent. He was silent too for about 30 seconds until I heard his footsteps coming closer.

He jerked the handle and I flinched. "Julieta, open the door," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No," I replied and he sighed.

"What? Are you five? Open the door," he spoke and I unlocked the door.

He opened it a second later and stepped inside.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't want to talk to you right now," I answered and he nodded.