Chapter 3

My brother called for a meeting with everyone when we got back from the beach

My brother called for a meeting with everyone when we got back from the beach. I went up and changed clothes because my bikini was wet. I grabed a pair of sweats and a crop top, changed and then went downstairs to the office.

I walked inside and almost everyone was there, except for Gavino. There wasn't any chairs left so I just stood against the wall. Suddenly Gavino entered and he seemed angry. He stood beside me against the wall.

"What's with you?" I whispered and my brother started speaking about the Russians.

"Nothing," he muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"As we already have said you have gotten a partner and today you and that partner will be training together. Tomorrow you will work on a plan, the couple that gives us the best plan will be getting a reward and we will also use that plan. Now to go the gym," my brother explained and everyone stood up.

I walked out of the office with Gavino in front of me. The office was really big but since we were two mafias together everyone couldn't be in the office at the same time so now the people over thirty walked in so my brother could explain everything for them.

When I entered the gym I grabbed a gun and went to the dummies to shot them. Gavino followed me.

"So you're a gun girl," he stated and I scoffed.

"Do you have to chose?" I asked and shot the dummy in the heart and head.

"No," he answered and picked up a gun. "But we all have a preference."

"I don't," I said and picked up a knife. I threw it at the dummy and it landed right in the heart. "Anyway, why are you so grumpy?"

"None of your bussiness," he responded and I scoffed.

"If we are going to be partners in this you can't be this grumpy all the time," I spoke and he sighed.

"I can be whatever I want you just have to deal with it," he said and and threw a knife in the middle of the dummies throat.

"No, if you are going to be this grumpy I'm going to ask Samuel if I can work with him and then you're with Ilara," I replied and took the gun from him.

"You wouldn't," he spoke and I leaned back against the railing.

"Oh I absolutely would," I stated and he put his hands on either side of me so I was caged in.

"You're starting to get on my nerves," he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"You've always gotten on my nerves," I answered and pushed him away. "And I'm not switching it is way to much fun to irritate you."

~~~~

After we had trained for about an hour it was time to make a plan. Gavino and I was sitting in his office so we could discuss our plan.