Chapter 10

I had no energy to train with Gavino after out meeting but I had to

I had no energy to train with Gavino after out meeting but I had to. I didn't remember half the night and he was mad at me for something I had done when I was wasted. It makes no sense. He was the boring one who didn't even drink.

I changed my clothes and walked down to the gym. Gavino met me by the door. He seemed irritated and so was I so it wasn't going to be good. I walked past him and he followed me. I stopped at the knives.

I was in need for some knife throwing because I didn't want to do something I would regret. I picked up a knife and threw it in the dummies chest, it hit right in the end. Gavino threw a knife but aimed at my dummy and hit right beside my knife.

"Why are you even mad?" I asked and threw another knife. This time at the head.

"Is it really that hard for you to just listen to someone else?" he shot back and turned to me.

"I was wasted Gavino."

"Not just at the ball, in general. You never ever listen to me," he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not true, I've listen to you trying to explain your stupid plan to me for days," I said and he sighed.

"But you don't really listen, you focus on small things like my idea to land at the base but don't listen to the rest. You have just been yelling at me to change the plan for days," he spoke and I turned to him and he looked sad.

"Fine, I'll listen more. But I was really drunk last night Gavino I was a pain in everyone's ass," I explained and he nodded.

"Fine, why are you mad? It can't still be about the bathroom thing."

"Everything. I confided in you and then suddenly you start touching me. Why can't you just take no for an answer?" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"Julieta, did it looked like I told anyone, no. But you keep denying it, something is weird. When I touch you I feel like I'm burning you," he told me and I shook my head.

"I don't feel anything," I denied just like he said I did.

"You're such a bad liar."

~~~~

I was sitting in my room watching Gilmore Girls when my sister walked in. "Hi, what are you doing?" she asked and sat down on my bed.

"Watching Gilmore Girls, why?" I asked and paused the episode. I was on the episode when Sookie has her wedding.

"I was wondering if maybe you would want to go shopping with me?" she questioned and I shrugged.

"Sure, when?" I shot back and she frowned.

"Now."

"Now? Okay, sure. Let me just get changed," I told her and closed my computer.

I chose a cute look to go to the mall.