Chapter 22

We drove to the club and got in fine

We drove to the club and got in fine. Gavino was overreacting.

We got a VIP table and all gathered around together because the first thing we were doing was spilling all the tea.

I had come to trust Ophelia now since she seemed to be a good person so that's why I invited her.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked and looked around at everyone.

"Luca asked me out," Noemi answered and I smiled. "We're going on a date tomorrow night."

"That's great!" Miranda exclaimed and Noemi blushed.

"He actually asked me for advice," I confessed and Alba gasped.

"How cute!" she spoke and Noemi smiled.

"Anyone else?" Viviana asked and Ilara cleared her throat.

"Samuel told me he loves me," Ilara said and I gasped.

"Finally! What did you say?" I exclaimed and Ilara smiled.

"We're together now, so I won't be having any sex tonight," Ilara told us and I smiled.

"I will," Viviana replied and everyone laughed.

"About that, I might've told Gavino that we were here and he was very pissed. So there may be a couple of boyfriends coming here to pick us up in a few minutes. But we are going to fight back, we are not leaving without a full girls night," I explained and Viviana groaned.

"Gavino will definetly come and pick us up." She sighed and I sent her an apologetic simle.

"I'm sorry, I'm a very bad liar so he saw right through me," I apologized and she nodded.

"It's okay, he's like a lie detector," she said and I smiled.

"Anyone else got anything?" I asked and looked around at everyone. It was silent. "Okay then, let's drink!"

We ordered shots. Two for everyone and shot them together before going out onto the dance floor. I danced with Noemi and Ilara. While Miranda, Viviana and Ophelia had decided to go and look for some guys.

I watched them to make sure everything went well. They walked up to a couple of very attractive guys who were a group of three. A blonde who Miranda approached and two brunettes which Viviana and Ophelia approached.

They sat down at their table and the guy Miranda picked immediately seemed interested and they kissed. Ophelia dragged away the guy down into some hallway and so did Viviana.

After a while Miranda left too. We continued dancing and then Ophelia came out with the guy. She is flustered and so is he.

She walked back to our table and I walked over there too.

"How was it?"

"It was really good, he said his name was Enzo Perez. It sounded so familiar," she explained and I widened my eyes.