Chapter 5

Someone was patting my head

Someone was patting my head. I felt the ache between my legs and cried out. He had done it again. I felt his hand go down my body. From my hair, down in between my breasts and then down to were I was hurting.

He gave me an evil grin and then he started again. I cried, I screamed and I begged for him to stop but he just laughed at me. He had seemed like a nice guy and at first I liked him but then when I opened up to him he took advantage of that and used it for him. My screams got louder but I couldn't even hear them, I was in so much pain for weeks and it never stopped.

At first I had fought him the best I could. I had kicked him and hit him to get out of there but he just hit me back and held me tight. Not in a nice way, in a way that made me fear him forever. He held me like he had trapped me in between his arms and I could never escape. I still remember how he smelled. He smelled like coffee and blood and that's why I don't drink coffee anymore. His hairy hands and awful grin still haunt me. He only wanted pleasure for himself and it left me traumatized.

I had scars from him, visable scars on my body but I also had scars in my mind that I couldn't get rid off. That would never go away.

My head was pounding as I slowly tried to open my eyes. That dream comes back to me multiple times a month and it is always as terrible. I heard sounds next to me and I slowly opened my eyes.

Standing around me was my mother, my father, Samuel, Laia, Alba and Miranda. They all looked very concerned. I looked down at my body and saw that I was in a hospital gown, in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" I asked and my mother rubbed my cheek.

"You fainted. You have low iron," my mother told me and I nodded.

"Okay, uhm I need to go," I said and started to get up from the bed but my mother pushed me back down.

"The doctor says that something is wrong with your ribs and he needs to get it checked. You have to stay here for a few days," my father stated and I sighed.

"But the plans and the mission I need to work," I explained and Samuel shrugged.

"Then I guess Gavino can come here so you'll work while your resting," Samuel said and I leaned back down again.

"Fine, but I won't be the one explaining to Gavino why," I told them and they agreeed.

A few hours later when the doctor had done a few tests on me and I had rested for a while Gavino entered the room.

He looks frustrated and I can't help but chuckle a little. He turned to me with a glare and then sat down in a chair next to me. "Why the hell are you here? Why can't we train like normal? What happened?" he asked me and I frowned.

"Didn't they tell you?" I responded with a question to avoid the ones he was throwing at me. My head wasn't in the right place to talk to him about everything, and he didn't even need to know anyways so it didn't matter.