Chapter 47

We were going wedding dress shopping today and I was actually really excited

We were going wedding dress shopping today and I was actually really excited. Most of the stuff for the wedding was done and now it was only three days before the big day.

I had decided to bring my mom, Laia, Miranda, Noemi, Ophelia and Viviana to look at dresses.

My bridesmaids were Miranda, Viviana, Noemi and Ophelia. Miranda was my maid of honor. Laia didn't want to be a bridesmaid but she's my sister so I wanted her with me while I dress shopped.

The bachelorette party was going to be the next night and we were going clubbing.

But as we walked into the bridal shop I couldn't help but smile as I looked around at all the pretty dresses.

I had a good idea of how I wanted my dress to look like. I wasn't a fan of mermaid dresses so we didn't really look for those. I wanted to feel like a princess and a ball gown or A-fit was probably the best fit for that.

"What color are you feeling like?" the woman working at the shop asked me and I smiled at her.

"I want a white dress," I answered and she nodded.

"Let me know if you want help," the woman said and I nodded as she left.

We picked out a few dresses and I tried them on. My mother cried and was comforted by Laia. I felt really happy.

I put on a white ball gown with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline. It was so pretty and as I looked at myself in the mirror I truly felt like a princess.

"Is that the one?" Miranda asked and I turned around to look at them.

"Yeah, I love it," I answered and everyone squeeled.

"Gavino is going to faint when he sees you in this," Ophelia said and helped me back into the fitting room.

"Stop it," I replied and she smiled.

~~~~

The next day I was sitting in my room getting ready for the bachelorette party. We were going to this hotel were we would have a girls night. We thought that it was disrespectful to show up to your wedding hungover so we decided to have the bachelorette and bachelor party two days before the wedding.

Even though it didn't really matter because the wedding was fake. But since it was supposed to last forever, I wanted it to be my dream wedding and I wanted to experience it without a pouding headache because I drank the night before.

All my friends were coming. Laia, Ophelia, Noemi, Miranda, Alba, Viviana and Nora.

Viviana had suggested clubbing like the guys were doing but I wanted to relax and have a calm night. Plus, it never went well when we went clubbing.

The wedding was two days away and I was so nervous. But I didn't really have anything to be nervous about, it's nothing important.

I was all packed and ready to go so we decided to leave for the hotel.