Chapter 30

Ophelia was leaving today

All of the girls was sitting in Ophelia's room crying and hugging her.

"I love you guys and I will call and text all the time. I'm so sad I can't visit you for a year," Ophelia cried and I wiped a tear that slipped down my cheek.

"We love you too," Noemi said and hugged Ophelia.

Everyone started hugging her one at a time and then it was my turn. I walked up to her and hugged her. "I'll call you everyday," I whispered and she chuckled.

"Won't Gavino be a little mad?" she joked and I smiled vaguely.

"He was the one who sent you away so he will have to deal with it," I told her and she smiled.

We helped her carry her bags down and the other girls was standing by the door.

Ariana shot Ophelia a weird look but Ophelia didn't notice. We stood at the door and everyone hugged each other once again.

Ilara and Viviana hugged the other girls too that were going with Ophelia and then they left out the door.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back against Gavino. "You'll see her again," he whispered and I sighed.

"I know but not within a year and we just became good friends. I'll really miss her," I told him and he kissed my head.

"I'm sorry," he muttered and I turned around.

"It's not your fault, someone needed to go. I don't blame you," I spoke and he smiled vaguely.

"Okay, good," he said and took my hand.

"Everyone, who wants to play Uno to dry your tears?!" Luca yelled and I smiled.

You could always count on Luca to cheer up the energy even when we were all crying. I sat down next to Gavino but I didn't play.

I couldn't believe that Ophelia actually left for Mexico. I knew that we would call each other but it just felt so weird.

Me and the other girls were planning on flying out to see her sometime within the year since she couldn't come see us but of course we needed permission from both Gavino and Samuel and I was really doubting that we would get that this time.

"Hey, do you want to go clubbing with the girls again tomorrow since the last time was such a fiasco," I whisper to Noemi and she smiled.

"Yeah, sure. I'll send a text in the groupchat. That'lll maybe acutally help us dry our tears instead of this stupid game," Noemi said and I smiled back.

Everyone's, including mine, phones started beeping with the notification and the guys all looked at us suspiciously. That's when Laia decided to squeel and everyone's attention turned to her. I tried to stop her but I couldn't make it obvious and Gavino turned to me.