Chapter 14

Eventually I could fall asleep and I woke up with a smile on my face

Eventually I could fall asleep and I woke up with a smile on my face. What if we could actually work and be together?

I so badly wanted to try and it was time that I started caring about my feelings and what I wanted.

I needed and deserved it.

But it wasn't that easy and I wasn't just going to go up to him and go: Hey I like you let's be together!

No, I don't know how.

But I was going to show him that in someway everything has changed.

Yesterday's conversation was weird and I couldn't just jump into everything right after that. But we had a planning session later so I could maybe try to bring something up.

Ughhh, I have no idea.

~~~~

I tried to eat breakfast but it didn't go so well, my nerves were everywhere.

Why was I even nervous?

I had eventually just grabbed an apple and walked back to my room. Where I got ready.

When I was done I went to Miranda's room to talk about what I was going to do or to take my mind off what I was going to do

"I think that you should just tell him. Hey I'm in looove with you, let's bang," Miranda said and I laughed.

"Yes that will work, no. I don't love him and I don't want to bang him so I guess not that option," I told her and she smiled.

"I think you should just wait and see, do it in like a moment thing," she spoke and I nodded.

"I guess that will be how I do it since I still don't have a plan and the meeting starts in ten minutes," I said and she shrugged.

"Maybe you don't need a plan, maybe you just need to follow your heart," she told me and I hugged her.

"Thanks, I got go to!"

"Bye!"

~~~~

I was standing outside his office. I hadn't dared to knock. But I needed to.