Chapter 40

I was sitting in my room with Miranda and Noemi

We were just talking, there had been a lot going on and I was starting to feel a lot better.

Then the door burts open and Luca ran in.

"Oh my god!" he yelled and I flinched.

"Luca, calm down. What is it?" Noemi asked and he sat down in front of me.

"He's here," Luca said and I frowned.

"Who is?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Gavino is here," Luca responded and I shook my head.

"No, Gavino is dead," I spoke and Luca shook his head.

"I saw him, he's here. He's downstairs," Luca replied and I was in shock.

I stood up and followed Luca downstairs.

I saw him.

I saw Gavino.

He was talking to Samuel and Manuele but when they saw me they all left.

I smiled at him but he just glared at me.

What?

I walked up to him with a smile anyways because maybe he didn't realize what was happening.

"You're back," I said and he nodded. "What happened?"

"Nothing important, just the Russians," he replied and I frowned.

"Where's Ilara?" I asked and he sighed.

"She didn't make it," he answered and I nodded.

"But you did, tell me, Gavino. You were gone for five months, something must've happened," I spoke and he shook his head.

"I saw the videos," he responded and I frowned.

"Videos? What videos?" I questioned and he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, like you don't know what I'm talking about," he told me and I was so confused.

"What are you saying? I have no idea what you're talking about," I replied and he nodded.

"It was good seeing you," he just said and was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"No, what? No I've missed you? No I love you? What are you doing? I'm still your girlfriend, right?" I exclaimed and he shook his arm loose.

"I think it's better if you aren't," he spoke and walked away.

I watched as he left in shock.

Did he just break up with me?

What the hell?!

Maybe his heart was more black than I thought.

I walked upstais to my room and Miranda and Noemi were sitting there waiting for me. "So, are you the happy couple again?" Noemi asked and I shook my head.