Chapter 49

We were on the plane

We were on the plane. I had packed the whole morning and now we were on the plane. Gavino, Miranda, Manuele and me.

We were all sitting next to each other. Gavino was by the window and I was in between him and Miranda.

Miranda was so excited and it was insane.

"We can swim and sunbathe and have so much fun!" Miranda exclaimed and Gavino rolled his eyes.

He seemed irritated. "We can do that in Spain too," I replied and she nodded.

"I know but this is something new and exciting!" Miranda told me and Manuele whispered something in her ear. They quickly got up and left. We had already been on the plane for an hour and I could see that Gavino wasn't in the same chipper mood that he had been in last night.

But the flight was almost 17 hours so we had a long way to go. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just very tired and not really on the same level off energy as her," he answered and I grabbed his hand.

"It's okay, they're probably having sex in the bathroom right now but we can watch a movie?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Yeah, sure. But don't put that idea in my head, gross," he said and I chuckled.

"Let's watch Tangled," I replied and he sighed.

"Can't we watch The Princess and the Frog it's my favorite Disney movie?" he questioned and I smiled.

"Of course," I responded.

We put on our headphones and I lightly leaned against his shoulder. Miranda and Manuele came back a while later but we just continued to watch the movie.

~~~~

After the movie was done both me and Gavino fell alseep. I only woke up when it was time for a meal. But the food really sucked.

"Are you going to eat that?" Gavino asked and I shook my head. It looked so disgusting. "Me neither, I brought some snacks. Sour patch kids?"

I smiled and nodded. He gave me the bag. It felt so weird, it felt like we were a normal couple on a flight.

But we weren't normal, not at all. This trip would really prove that.

"Why do planes have to have such disgusting food?" Miranda asked as she looked at what was supposed to be a burger but was nothing like it.

"They should really make better food, this is not a burger," Manuele answered and I smiled.

"So, what are you most excited about with Jamaica?" I questioned and Gavino smiled softly.

"I think that the beautiful woman who I will have by my side is amazing," he whispered in my ear after a second of thought and I chuckled.

"Who is that?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.