Chapter 33

Samuel stopped the car and we all slowly got out

I walked with Viviana and Samuel in silence until we found our door. There was two guards standing outside of the door but I just quickly shot them in the head and they both died.

Then we waited for the signal and when a beep was heard through our ear pieces we ran in with our guns up.

We entered the building from our door and was immediately met by another guard. Viviana shot him in the chest and we continued walking through the building.

There were men everywhere but so far we had managed to kill all of them.

Three men came running towards us with their guns pointed at us and Viviana immediately shot hers but I hesitated and one of the men hit the gun out of my hands. Samuel quickly shot him and the other man as I picked up my gun.

We ran through the building and after a while we found stairs that went down to the basement.

I was so nervous because no one had spoken through the ear piece yet which meant that no one had found Aldrei.

He needed to be killed. It wasn't an option to leave with him still alive.

~~~~

Ilara and I found our door with only a guard outside of it

Ilara and I found our door with only a guard outside of it. She threw her knife into his chest and he fell to the ground. I heard gunshots in the distance and assumed that more guards had been killed.

We stood outside the door and waited for the beep so we knew that we could enter the building. After a few seconds the beep was heard and we immediately opened the door and ran inside. Ilara and I were going to search the building for Aldrei but also make sure that Julieta, Samuel and Viviana had no problems to kill Aldrei.

We killed everyone in our way, no guards had managed to say a word before we had killed them.

We walked up the stairs to the next floor and that was when I was met by a familiar face. Dimitri.

Aldrei's father.

He grinned at me but Ilara shot him in the leg and he fell to the floor screaming. "Where is Aldrei?" Ilara asked as I shot at the guards who were coming towards us.