Chapter 18

I woke up and Jack was staring at me

I woke up and Jack was staring at me. "Well, well I think it's time we get some information out of you," he said and I sighed.

I knew he would do that but I still wasn't happy about it. It meant torture.

"I'm not telling you shit," I replied and he nodded.

"Okay." He took out a knife and dragged it across my face. "What are you planning?"

"Nothing," I answered and he let the knife cut the skin a little on my cheek.

It drew blood and I felt it drop down my cheek. "Bullshit, I can be here all day so you better tell me," he said and I sighed.

"It's not bullshit, we've been laying low for a while," I told him and he nodded.

"Eventually when they don't show up you'll have to tell me." He walked out and I held back tears.

They would come, they would save me.

Gavino wouldn't leave me here like this, he said that he cares and if he really cares he'll come and if he saves me I will forgive him.

Because that shows that he really cares and that this isn't just a game.

~~~~

Jack tortured me for hours. He hit me, he cut my skin with his knife and he even shot me in the arm. But he always got a nurse in to stich me up, waited a few hours and then came back.

It went on for days. My body was in so much pain and I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to get out of there and hug Gavino and tell him that I want him back and that I forgive him.

He's probably looking for me, or he doesn't even care. But that doesn't sound like Gavino.

But I couldn't and wouldn't tell Jack anything, I was lying my teeth out but as Gavino always used to point out, I'm a very bad liar and Jack saw right through me.

Now the pain in my arm was the worst after he shot me, like I would tell him anything just because he shot me.

I would rather die than hang my mafia out like that.

I don't even know why he wanted so much information, our mafias had been on good terms for a while now but apparently that changed.

~~~~