| 5. My baby. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
9:30am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
I just woke up by hearing a notification go off my phone. But wow. This sleep was amazing. Probably because of how comfy this bed is.
I take a look at my phone and it's a message from Keira.

Keira🤍
Goodmorninggg I hope you had
a good sleep because we're gonna
spend time with eachother :) .

Maria
Thanks I slept very well actually
and I'd be happy for us to do something
together. Just what , where and when?

Keira🤍
Sooo I was thinking you can come
over to my house as Marco left to
his house and im gonna be lonely
So what do u say , 1pm and the address
is xxxx-xxxxx.

Maria
Hell yeah I'm obviously coming.
Ill start getting changed and ready.
See you at 1 :)

I stood up to go to the bathroom to do my skincare because who wouldn't want clear skin.

After, I go to the kitchen and there's food in the fridge and everything. Why did Pedri care about buying me a hotel room? Kind of childish but whatever.

I finished eating some cereal and by the time it was 11:36 meaning I need to get changed. Today let's wear something simple as since it's warm, some shorts and a plain shirt should do.

I finished watching a movie I started earlier and by the time I finished, it was 12:49

I finished watching a movie I started earlier and by the time I finished, it was 12:49. I start to get all my things when I hear a knock on my hotel room. I go to the door and open it and see Pedri Infront of me. He looked jaw dropping today. He wore beige cargos with a white shirt and black sweater on top with a pair of air Jordan 1's. I could smell his aftershave and cologne from a mile away.

"Hello Pedri, what are you doing here?" I managed to say.

"Think you like the room I set you, Mrs González. He laughed. In fact, I adored the room.

"Anyways Keira sent me to pick you up because she doesn't have her license and she doesn't trust taxis so here I am." Pedri spoke in a more serious tone.

"Oh ok. I have my things over here. I'll carry them to the trunk and we can get going."

"No Maria. I'll carry your things to the trunk."  okay then.

I watch him as he single-handedly takes my stuff, opens the trunk and puts them in carefully before closing the trunk. Those bags were so heavy. How did he manage that?

I start walking to the car as I was just standing there observing what he did and right as I want to open the passenger seat a hand knocks my hand of the handle. I look and it's Pedri opening the door for me.

"Get in hermosa." He said with a-bit of attitude but also like he was proud of himself.

"Alright amor." if he wants to play this game I will aswell. I get in the passenger seat while I feel his eyes luring over me. I reach for the seatbelt when my hand gets knocked away by obviously Pedris. He leans over and does my seatbelt for me like I'm a godamn baby.

"I need to make sure my baby is safe " he says in a genuine voice. Whatever he won this one.

"Whatever." I reply to him ,regretting he picked me up.

He shuts my door and walks to the driver seat and gets it. He does his seatbelt and starts the car. Before we even make it out the parking lot he starts playing PLAYA DE INGLÉS - Quevedo, Myke Towers and started lip syncing the lyrics. Even though Keira lives 10 minutes away, this is gonna be a long car ride.
_______________________