| 14. Do whatever you want. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙿𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚒
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
10:47am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I wake up, slowly coming to my senses and a throbbing feeling in my ankle. Fuck it hurts so bad. I look and Maria is sleeping on top of me, her head on my chest and I can see her sleeping face infront of me.

I hear a notification go off my phone and I go check what it is. It's Gavi.

Gavi👍
Hey are you alright? I heard
about your ankle and I was
wondering if me and some
of the team can come visit you
to see if your okay.

Pedri
Wassup Gavi and yeah you can
visit me and Maria. 6pm sounds good?
We can all play fifa together and talk.

Gavi👍
Sure we'll be there at 6 to see
you and Maria .

I look up from my phone to see a woken up Maria.

"Good morning hermosa." I whisper to her as I see her slightly blushing like always.

"Morning Pedri. Like again, had an amazing sleep." She laughs. God I love when she laughs.

"That's great to hear. Also, do you mind Gavi and some other people on the team to come visit us at 6pm? We will just play fifa on the couch and talk. You can join us if you'd like." I ask Maria knowing the answer already.

"Yes sure Pedri I don't mind. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Mmm bagel sandwhich?"

"Coming right up." She shouts as she starts to walk out.

"Can you take me to the kitchen so I can watch you cook." I ask her. I haven't actually been anywhere then my room and the bathroom.

"Sure why not." She starts unfolding the wheelchair, signaling me to get in it and she takes me to the kitchen. I watch her every move, admiring her knowing she knows I'm watching her.

She makes me the bagel sandwhich and I dig into that shi and let me tell you it's so delicious it's better than a 5 star restaurant.

"Maria you are the best cook ever."  I compliment her as she laughs.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
18:00
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
Me and all the guys are on the couch as they all came in at the exact time. Some of them even brought drinks. I'm dressed in just joggers and a white plain shirt as Maria in a tight white skirt. Fuck how much I wanted to rip that dress of her the minute everyone left but I unfortunately couldn't either way since of my ankle.

Maria sat next to me watching how Gavi and Balde play fifa. Gavi chose FC Barcelona and Balde chose Real Madrid for some reason. The match ended 5-1 to Balde. Everyone starts cheering and Gavi starts to get mad.

"You cheated there's no way I lost." Gavi shouts while everyone starts laughing and booing.

"Hey Maria! You should go against Balde since he's the champion!" Frenkie shouts out and everyone starts agreeing.

Maria froze, she didn't know what to do.

"Maria, if you don't want to then you don't have to." I lean in and I whisper to her.

"It's not that, I just don't have the motivation." She whispers back. I know something that will motivate her.

"If you win, I'll do whatever you want." I tell her.

She gives a smirk that I know it worked and she goes and gets the controller.

She picks FC Barcelona and Balde picks Real Madrid again.

The match starts of at 0-0. Balde tries to attack but quickly loses the ball and Maria starts quickly moving forward, scoring a goal in the top right corner. That's my girl.

They continued playing and it was a shocking 7-4 to Maria. Everyone applauded her as Balde looks embarrassed.

We all drink a little. I drank 2 beers feeling slight tipsy but Maria. She drank 5 shots so I know she's drunk.

Everyone has gone home except Gavi. He asked to stay over since he was bored so I agreed. I told him he can sleep on the couch or in the guest room but he chose the couch since there's a TV.

It didn't bother me since I'm sleeping with Maria anyways to keep her safe.
__________________________