| 40. Misunderstanding. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

I haven't been able to sleep at all. I felt betrayed since we have spent most of our days together and it ends just like that.

It's currently about 4 in the morning and I'm still trying to understand and comprehend everything.

I sit in bed thinking when I hear footsteps coming towards me.

The door slowly opens and it's Keira.

"Maria. Why arnt you sleeping?" She says quietly.

"Not tired." I reply.

"Pedri keeps spamming my phone saying he wants to talk to you because you blocked him." Keira answers.

"There's nothing to talk about." I tell her.

"Apparently there is something to talk about. Just hear him out or he's gonna annoy me the whole night." She says as she throws her phone at me whilst walking out my room.

Maria Romaz
What do you want Pedri.

Pedri
Maria thank god. Please call me
and I'll explain everything. Please.

Maria Romaz
You have 5 minutes.

I sigh as I accept his phone call.

"Hello? Maria? This is all just a misunderstanding that's it." Pedri says as my anger starts to build up.

"Just a fucking misunderstanding? Your all over the media with your new bitch so try explain that." I raise my voice.

"It's not like that. It's just that- god it's so much to explain. Can we please meet up at like 9 to talk?" Pedri reply's.

"Fine. At your house. Bye." I say before hanging up and huffing in anger.

I place Keira's phone on the nightstand next to mine before throwing myself on the bed.

Why did this all have to be so hard? I trusted him and he blows it up like that. Maybe I should move to a different country for a new start. If he messes everything up, I'm gonna move back to England or a different country.

I lay in bed trying to sleep but I cannot fall asleep.

I lift myself off the bed and head towards the kitchen to find some sleeping pills to help me with all this shit.

I look through the cupboards and lucky find a box of sleeping pills.

I grab some water and take about 3 of them to make sure they work.

I put the pills back into the cupboard.

I stand up and see a small knife nearby. Should I? My mind races with lots of thoughts. Oh well, nothing will happen.
_____________________

I surprisingly fall asleep and wake up at 7:30. I only fell asleep for 3 hours but still better than nothing.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Wow I look like a mess.

Keira luckily gave me some clothes for the day which consisted of some grey joggers, a white baggy shirt and a black hoodie.

I brushed my hair and moisturise my face before making myself some cereal and talking with Keira for awhile before heading out to walk to Pedri's house.

It's about a 25 minute walk to Pedri's house which didn't take long as I had my airpods in listening to Baby Gang.

I soon arrive at Pedri's house. I hesitate to knock but push myself to do it.

I knock and after 5 seconds, Pedri opens with a small smile.

I roll my eyes and try to seem mad at him but his smile always gets me.

I sit down on his couch as he sits next to me.

"Go on then." I say.

"My parents didn't know I was dating someone so they put me with this girl to get us to know eachother. When we were walking out and in the restaurant, she grabbed my hand and no offence, I didn't want to embarrass her infront lots of paparazzi. I couldn't respond to any texts because I was really occupied with all that and I texted you that everything is fine because I didn't want to stress you. Im really sorry." Pedri explains.

I take a minute to take it all in before replying.

"It's fine Pedri. I forgive you. But please tell me before something like that happens and did you tell your parents that you're dating someone or not?" I reply.

"I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if you wanted me to reveal it or not. And for the girl, I told my parents she was a gold digger so you don't have to worry about her." He answers which made me relieved.

"You can introduce me to them soon if you'd like." I say.

"Yeah I probably can. We will all have a week off and maybe we could travel to Tenerife together and meet them?" Pedri asks.

"Why not." I mumble.

We both sit in peaceful silence until Pedri breaks it and leans in to kiss me.

I kiss him back as I crawl on top of him, quickly taking his shirt off.

You know what happened next...
___________________

*A/N: Should I skip out smut or write it for you guys?*
___________________

Me and Pedri lay on top of eachother breathless on the couch while just staring in eachothers eyes.

"Are we okay now or not?" Pedri asks which makes me laugh.

"I think so. It will take a little time to heal and forget this but we're okay." I reply.

I put my underwear and bra on. I reach for my shirt when Pedri grabs my arm and pulls me to him.

He stares at the scars in disbelief before hugging me tightly like he never wants to let go.

"I'm so sorry."

Those words let out small tears out my eyes as I've never heard him be so sincere.

He lowers down and kisses my scars before looking up to me again.

"It's okay Pedri. Let's leave the past behind us and focus on the future." I say as I stare at him and kiss him.
________________________

Heartwarming chapter 🥹 thankfully they made up 🥳

4-2 to Barca yesterday and they have won LaLiga!!🤍🤍🤍