| 6. Attractive or anything? |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

To be fair, the car drive with Pedri wasn't long. We sat some of it in silence but we had a great talk. I learned that he's some famous footballer that plays for FC Barcelona (Im not really into football) and that he's single and he's got a best friend named Pablo Gavi something like that and lots more useless info.

Anyway, we drove into Keira's driveway and stopped.

"Thanks for driving me here Pedri even though I could of probably drove myself."

"Your welcome and with what car?" He laughed right in my face. Rude.

"Shut up, just give me my bags and I'll be off to Keira." Swear down he gets on my nerves everytime. Well not in a bad way....kinda in a bad way?

"Yes ma'am." Pedri says sarcastically and opens the trunk to get my stuff and passes it to me.

"Be safe."

"Like we're planning to go anywhere, goodbye Pedri." I say as I start walking to the door. I feel his eyes burning on me.

I make it to the door and Keira instantly opens it.

"HIII OMG I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN WERE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" Keira exclaimed loudly.

"Heyy and yes we're defo gonna have an amazing time together!" I say as I step inside her house.

Her house (more like a mansion) is massive and so modern. All the grey and white furniture and the silky white couch is beautiful.

I set down my things in her room since she said i could and even her bedroom is massive and so pretty. Lucky her.

"Come let's sit on the couch together and I'll get us some wine if you'd like to drink and we can discuss everything. Boys, life, work etc." Keira says as passing me to go to the kitchen.

"Sure I'll just wait for you on the couch." I go sit on the couch and start scrolling through tiktok.

Keita's back with 2 wine glasses and a big bottle of red wine. Let's hope we just don't spill it. Rather I need to be careful to not spill it because I'm way clumsier than Keira.

"Sooo Maria I saw you talking to Pedri outside. How is he? Do u find Pedri attractive or anything?" Keira says with a smirk.

"Well not really we had a great talk while driving to your house but that's it really. He mentioned his best friend named Pablo Gavi."

"Oh yea Pablos one of my best friends we talk and hang around often, hope you don't mind" she laughs.

"Fine by me I've never met him anyways" I laugh while starting to pour some wine for myself.

Me and Keira talked about everything and watched some movies and eventually fell asleep on the couch.
__________________________
╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
10:27am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
I open my eyes to see where I am. On the couch next to a sleeping Maria. To be fair, I ship get her and Pedri even though they met a day over. Probably too soon but oh well.

I see Maria slowly waking up seeing that I'm awake.

"Goodmorning Mari how did you sleep?"

"Mari? Well I slept really good actually I had a dream too." I bet it's about Pedri because no way it wouldn't be.

"Oh alright im gonna go make pancakes for breakfast. Do you want some?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yes obviously Keira you should know that." she laughs. I love her so much. Thank god we reunited.
__________________________