| 12. Like what you see? |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

The rest of the day Pedri rested in his bed and for some reason, he wanted me to lay next to him just incase 'something' happens.

It started to turn dark so I hand some random joggers to him out of his closet and told him to get changed.

"Maria how am I gonna get changed if I have a sprained ankle?" Pedri asks whilst having the most serious face ever.

Silence passes through the room.

"Please. Im not gonna do anything unless you want me to just this one time. My ankle actually kills." He pleads. I'm so gonna regret this.

I sign in defeat and slowly pull down his trousers down revealing just his boxers. I try my best not to look there but hell, it's bulging. I slowly take the joggers and pull them up so he's changed.

"Was that hard then?" Pedri asks me.

I think I know what else was hard. jkjk.

"It was actually. I couldn't squeeze the joggers through your massive grubby feet." I tell him.

"Gee thanks. Also whilst your here, can you take my shirt off since I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon and it's better without it." Pedri asks me.

I stand up and pull his shirt off revealing his toned, muscular abs. Wow, he's ripped.

"Like what you see hermosa?" He says with a smirk.

"In your dreams. Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep in the guest room. If you need anything call my phone." I tell him as I leave his room, closing the door.

I go get changed into just my bra and some shorts since it's pretty warm and I can't be asked. I slowly drift of to sleep thinking about what just happened.
__________________

⚠️Smut (kinda)⚠️

"Fuck.." I moan as Pedri thrusts quicker every time, pounding into me.

He kisses me as he puts his tongue into my mouth as I moan into him.

"God Pedri..." I scream as he holds me by my waist pounding into me harshly like there's no tomorrow. He makes me feel amazing.

"Scream my fucking name so you know who  you belong to."  He leans in and whispers in my ear, giving me goosebumps as he thrusts even faster making me on edge. How fast can he go?

"P-Pedri im gonna cum." I could barely hold it anymore.

"I'll tell you when you can cum." Pedri says in a raspy voice while massaging my clit making me tear up.

"Cum." He commands after a few seconds and I release all over his hand and he releases on my stomach.

"Good girl." He whispers in my ear as he kisses me.
________________

I instantly woke up, checking the time realising it was 6am. What the fuck was that dream.

Suddenly, I receive a text from Pedri, shit.

Pedri
I know you love me but
stop screaming my name I'm
trying to sleep.

Maria
Haha so funny and I'm not
so keep dreaming.

Pedri
That's not what I heard and either
way why are you awake? Go to
sleep otherwise you'll be tired.
Goodnight hermosa.

Maria
Goodnight Pedri :)

Why the fuck did I add a smiley at the end? I cant even think straight at this point.

I couldn't sleep from then because of what dream I had. I just spent most of that time looking at the ceiling what's wrong with me.
__________________________

Bit of an embarrassing chapter so my bad for the cringyness 😆