| 7. Gotten the part. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

We finished eating and when I tell you those pancakes were incredible.

"Maria we need to find you a job as-well otherwise how are you gonna get money?" Keira interrupts as I'm lost in thought.

"Good point, let's go on the laptop together and try find some jobs for me to apply to." I honestly don't want a job but that's life, you need money.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
14:27
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
We have been searching on the computer for atleast like an hour or 2 and guess what. Nothing I see I like.

"Maria please you have to pick something." Keira says desperately.

"There's literally no jobs that are good. Come to think of it, where do you work?" She never told me where she worked.

"Oh yea I work at a photographer for FC Barcelona. I just take professional pictures for them. That's why I have lots of camera gear in my room." Easy and you get money. Lucky...

"Is there any jobs in FC Barcelona so we could perhaps meet?" I ask.

"Let me see. There probably is as there short-staffed. Xavi aka the coach fired most of them since he's short tempered so if you find something you like and apply with a good presentation, you'll probably get in." Keira says while concentrating on the laptop to get on the 'Applying page'.

"Maria, there looking for a physiotherapist, do you think you'd like to do that?" Keira asks desperately looking for a yes.

Honestly it's not that bad of a job, give meds and treat them etc.

"Sure I'll start applying now." I say while picking up the laptop and start writing while in the corner of my eye seeing a relieved Keira. Typical.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
15:56
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
I finally finished writing and now getting ready to send it in and wait for a response. I hit send and get nervous all of a sudden. Did I do it good? What if I don't get it? Did I make mistakes? Am I not good enough? Don't overthink it.

But do you want to know the actual reason I applied? I don't really enjoy medical stuff but I only applied because I just remembered Pedri said he plays for FC Barcelona, making it a better chance to hang out with him as friends .

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
17:19
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
Me and Keira sat in bed all day looking for the jobs and talking. She said she unfortunately broke up with Marco since he started being toxic and said she's started to gain feeling for Pablo which I definitely ship.

We keep talking until I see a notification on my laptop from FC Barcelona. No way, did I make it in? I open the email with Keira and it reads the following:

Good evening Miss Romaz,

We have informed you that congratulations, you have gotten the part at the physiotherapist at FC Barcelona! You will start work in 2 days. Xavi will tour you once you get to Camp Nou to learn the basics. Goodluck.

-FC Barcelona

"OMGGG I MADE IN KEIRA!" I jump with excitement onto her.

"YES MARIA WE CAN MEET AND GOSSIP THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!" We both scream.

I've honestly never felt any happier in my life.
__________________________