| 21. Ballon d'or (P1) |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
20:23
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

Me and Pedri slowly head back to the car as nothing happened between us. Eventually, we made it and hop in.

He slowly drives me back to the hotel and we talk about how he has a important match tomorrow against Atlético Madrid and asking if I'm coming to watch or not.

I agree to go watch and he said he'll get me seats near the front even though I told him I would pay.

We arrive at the hotel and I tell him goodbye and walk through the reception and to my room.

I walk in and lock the door, making my way to cleanse my face then get changed and go into bed.

I finish up what I was doing and go into bed and scroll on insta for a few minutes and text Keira for a little before drifting to sleep.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
08:43
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I blink rapidly for a few seconds before fully waking up and seeing its quite early as I'm usually not a morning person. I get up and throw my clothes in the wash and step into the shower.

I get out the shower and put some quick skincare on before putting on some new underwear and a robe.

I stroll towards the kitchen and make a bagel sandwhich before going to get my phone.

I go to text Pedri what he's doing but realising he's still in training and I have my day off before I go tomorrow. I'm so stupid sometimes.

I check my e-mails to see if there's anything new and I see a new one from FC Barcelona. It reads:

FC Barcelona

Greetings staff and players,

As most of you know, the FIFA Ballon d'or 2022 is approaching. We are flying to France, Paris for the ceremony. We leave in 1 week from now on and the whole FC Barcelona is flying over. If your apart of the team, you may choose 1 person to bring with you if you'd like. Staff is also invited so they can come if you'd like to. Any regards, please contact me. Thank you.

The what? Ballon d'or? I search up on google what it is and I see it's a trophy awarding ceremony for the best players. Wow. I text Pedri if he knows about it and wait for his response as he's still in training.

I get changed into some parachute pants, a camisole and a Nike jacket. Today I'm gonna go get myself a full body massage to get this weight of me.

I look on Google maps and spot a high rated one not long from here and book it.

I call a taxi to get me to the city and shortly after, it arrives.

After about 15 minutes, I'm here and I look around. I've been lots of times in the city but it's really beautiful if you look closely. I look and the massage I booked is in 10 minutes and I still have to walk a little there. I sprint to make it in time and I ran so fast I still had 5 minutes but now sweaty and exhausted.

I enter and i check in and wait in the waiting room as I hear someone shout my name.

I follow the nice lady and she give me a robe and tells me to get dressed.

Im defo getting pampered today.
_____________________