| 20. My treat hermosa.|

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
10:34
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I finally wake up, with a massive headache. I look over to my phone seeing a message from Pedri.

Pedri
Hey Maria, do you want to
come over to mine to hangout?

Maria Romaz
Yeah sure why not. What time
do you want me to come?

Pedri
Don't worry I'll pick you up
and 11 sounds fine or too early?

Maria Romaz
Yeah that's fine. See you soon then.

I quickly get out of get to get ready as it's only like 30 minutes before 11. I brush my teeth, do my skincare, brush my hair and throw on some clothes. It's quite chilly today so I go for a more coverage outfit.

I apply some mascara, blush, highlighter and lipgloss before going down, seeing Pedri

We greet each other and talk how our sleep was and theories about Gavi and Keira and what they're doing.

We arrive at his house and he opens the car door for me as we walk to his house as he unlocks it. We both go to his room and talk for probably an hour.

"Maria?" Pedri asks as he sounds slightly nervous.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" I ask making sure he's alright.

"So uhm- well-.. fuck it, do you want to go on a date with me?" He says, afraid what I'm not gonna reply with .

What? A date? I never knew he actually cared about me. I don't know what so say.

"Well uhhhhh I guess sure why not." I answer to him.

He gives me the biggest smile ever and hugs me, placing me on his lap while he hug which feels forever.

We stop hugging and just talking about embarrassing moments before turning something on the TV.

"So uh Maria, when do you want to go on the date?" Pedri asks and he gently tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Would tomorrow at 6pm be fine?" I ask him.

"Yeah that's fine. I'll pick you up and we'll drive somewhere." He tells me as he winks at me, sending me butterflies everywhere.