| 15. I need you so bad. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙿𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚒
╰────༺♡༻────╯

We slowly enter my room and shut the door.

"Pedri your like really cool you know." Maria says knowing she's drunk.

"Thanks Maria but let's get you dressed." I tell her.

She stood infront of me as I took of her dress, trying my best not to look but failed miserably.

Her black lace thong with her black lace bra made my dick hard. I continued putting on one of my shirts which is oversized for her ignoring how hard I've gotten. Snap out of it Pedri.

I turn off the lights and Maria lays next to me. We stare at each other for a few seconds when she suddenly pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss her back putting my hands on her waist and her hands on my face.
________________
⚠️Smut⚠️ skip if uncomfortable!!!

I insert my tongue into her mouth causing her to release a moan. I sit up on the bed and she sits on me, not breaking the kiss. I slowly take off her shirt, revealing her bra and thong again.

I take off my shirt and break the kiss as we gasp for air.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her.

"Definitely, I need you so bad." She reply's and she smashes her lips on mine again.

I quickly unclip her bra, revealing her breasts. I trail down to her breast, sucking on one and kneeding the other one as she moans.

After, I take off her thong, throwing it on the floor. I need her so badly. I go down to her pussy. I insert my tongue in her while rubbing on her clit as she gasps. I continue eating her out until I know that she's about to cum.

"Cum." I demand as she releases all over my mouth.

I kiss her again as she slowly starts removing my joggers. Her eyes widen as she sees my bulge growing by the second. I smirk to her reaction.

She rips of my boxers revealing my erected cock. She wastes no time and starts sucking it. I let out a groan as she puts more of my length in her mouth, increasing the speed as so. I moan as she takes my full size, hearing the noise coming from the back of her throat.

I was on the verge of cuming as Maria signals I can in her mouth. I let out a slow groan and release all in her mouth as she swallows me.

I go on top of her kissing her again whilst out of nowhere, putting my cock in her pussy.

She lets out a loud gasps as I start pounding into her. I hold her by her waist to keep her still as I fuck her faster, letting her moan my name and the whole room getting filled with groans, moans you get it.

I play with her breasts while still thrusting into her until,

"Pedri do you have any spare- AAAAAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Gavi screams loudly. This is the last thing I wanted. Gavi walking into us like this. Great, how do I explain this now.

"Bro Gavi get out and learn how to knock you childish cunt." I shout to him as he runs out slamming the door behind himself. Eh I'll go to him in the morning. I have better things to do.

I ignore what just happened and keep pounding into Maria as she moans my name, making me grow in her even more and turning me on.

I feel her tighten around me knowing she's going to cum. Again.

"Cum." I tell her and she released all over me as I release on her. We are both exhausted at this point. We both cuddle eachother and fall asleep.
___________________________

Poor gavi 😞 bros traumatised