| 10. One lucky man. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
7:00am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
I slowly open my eyes realising it's 7am. Today is my new job as a physiotherapist for FC Barcelona which is exciting which is also means I can see Pedri as he has training today.

I twist my neck to see a sleeping Pedri. He looks so cute when he sleeps I must say.

I try wiggle out his grip but all I do is feel it tighten.

"No me dejes hermosa. (Don't leave me beautiful)." Pedri says in his raspy morning voice. How can a man be so fine?

"I have to it's 7am and I need to get ready for my new job."

"New job?"

"I'm a physiotherapist for FC Barcelona if I haven't told you and it's my first day today." I tell him proudly.

"Guess I'm one lucky man to see you almost every day." He replies.

"Maybe you are." I tell him and get up to go make myself and Pedri a sandwhich. I'm not in the mood to cook.

After, I go get dressed and style my hair into a low ponytail and wear a formal-ish outfit for a decent first impression.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
7:40
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
Im ready and same as Pedri. We call a taxi to get to the training grounds since I don't have a car and Pedri's car is at his house. We walk to the taxi and both sit in the back-seats while on our phones.

We arrive at the training grounds finally. I say goodbye to Pedri and walking to where Xavi is begging I went the right way.

After 5 minutes, I find him and he greets me.

"Good morning Miss Romaz. Im Xavi as you know, the couch. Now, lets not wait any time and lets give you a quick tour as I'm supposed to keep a watch at the boys training." He spoke.

After 10 minutes, I practically knew where everything was. The outside training area, my office, the resting beds and room, cafeteria etc there was loads. There was a building will all that next to the training grounds so its a quick walk.

Since no one was injured yet, I could wander around but I couldn't be asked so I went to where the boys are training and sat on the bleachers.

When I sat down, I instantly recognised Pedri and he saw me aswell. He waved to me and I wave back to him with a smile. A boy was next to him and whisperer something into Pedri's ear and when I look back, Pedri has a massive grin on his face while the boy and him are staring directly at me. I just give them a confused look at look away.

I realise that is Gavi as Keira did mention he plays for FC Barcelona and is best friends with Pedri.

I spent most of the time on my phone scrolling through instagram and Tiktok and texting Keira.

While I'm on my phone Xavi and Pedri show up next to me.

"Could you take Pedri to your office? Pedri tripped over and Gavi was behind him and he tripped over Pedri's leg, causing him to land on Pedri and he's complaining that his right leg is hurting awfully." Xavi explained.

I turn to inspect Pedri as Xavi walks away and Pedri is just standing there with a massive grin on his face.

That little rascal did it on purpose.
_________________________