| 38. Girlfriend. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

Me and Pedri soon arrive at my hotel.

I thank him and go into the hotel and walk to my room.

It's currently 5:32pm meaning I had about 2 hours to get ready.

To be honest, I was quite nervous as you never know what can happen. Maybe he's only taking me out to say he wants to break off all contact with me. Let's not overthink it too much and get ready.

I turn the shower on so it's warm and get in.

I quickly wash my hair and then dry myself before putting on the dress I have chosen beforehand.
__________________________
╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙿𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚒
╰────༺♡༻────╯

Im currently panicking.

I don't know what to bring to do at the moment and there's like an hour until I have to go pick her up.

Might aswell just call Gavi and see what he thinks.

I ring his phone he answers within 5 seconds.

"Pedri?" Gavi says.

"I need advice. I don't know what to bring or do when I go get Maria without being awkward." I explain.

"Stop overreacting it will be fine. Just give her a bouquet of flowers and something special if you want." Gavi told me.

"So uh I have a diamond ring, golden necklace and a bouquet of orchids is that good?" I ask.

"Yep fine. Now I have to go anyways so good luck bro." Gavi says as he hangs up.

I didn't even ask what to say when I go to her. Oh well.

I put on some black cargos with a white buttoned up shirt with a black tie as that's the only thing I think is acceptable to wear.

I look in the mirror and slightly ruffle my hair up before taking my shoes, coat and head out.

It's 7:45pm meaning ill be on time and hopefully nothing fucks this up.
__________________________
╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

I've finally finished getting ready and waiting for Pedri to text me he's here.

I soon get a text saying he's here.

I slowly go down to the parking and see him getting out the car to come up to me.

"Wow." He manages to say as he looks me up and down before opening the door for me, signaling me to get in.

I get in as Pedri gets in on the drivers side and buckles his seatbelt as I do the same.

"I didn't know what to wear so I thought this was decent. Clearly not." He says as I laugh.

"You look good Pedri don't worry." I answer as he lets a sign of relief.

We talk throughout the whole car ride until we arrive at this large, fancy restaurant.