Chapter 11 Collab

Author's note.

Oooooooooooh, bet you didn't see that coming, huh? Now, let's see how it plays out. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 11

Collab

As William entered his classroom, he could just FEEL that Chloe was gonna make a huge scene, yet, he was surprised when she didn't even turn up for school. It went by pretty uneventful, as he walked out at the end of the day, he saw his limo waiting for him. When he got in, he saw his father waiting for him.

"This is, rather unusual", William said. "Usually you're waiting at the resort for me to get home".

"Something came up", said Ronald. "We are to head to the Agreste Mansion right away". The limo then drove off. After a long drive, they arrived at the Agreste Mansion.

"Oh boy, I can just TELL this is going to go down the shitter" said William.

"It couldn't hurt to check" said Ronald the gates then opened and they walked in. There, waiting for them, was Gabriel Agreste.

"Gabriel", said Ronald. "Long time no see".

"It is nice to see you again, Ronald", said Gabriel. "I recently received a message from the Style Queen".

"For fuck's sake", said William. "What does SHE want?".

"After hearing about your father's mayoral campaign", answered Gabriel. "I thought it would be best to host my fashion show in your resort this year". Ronald then crossed his arms.

"You want to use MY resort as a place where you can host your fashion show?", asked Ronald. "And why does Audrey care?".

"She thought you might see it as a good chance to final get her debt" answered Gabriel.

"More like she can play the innocent whore and try to flooze her way out of it", said William. "Wait, is Flooze even a word?".

"I take it that the mayor will be there as well?" Asked Ronald.

"More than likely" answered Gabriel. Ronald just squinted his eyes.

"Very well", said Ronald. "But Audrey gets no special treatment. I don't need her causing any more troubles".

"Thank you for agreeing to this" said Gabriel. He and Ronald then shook hands.

The next day.

"I can't believe my dad agreed to that" groaned William sitting at his desk.

"Agreed to what?". William then saw Marinette standing next to him.

"My dad agreed to have Gabriel do one of his fashion shows at the resort" groaned William.

"Take it you don't like Gabriel?" Asked Marinette.

"Him, I can handle", answered William. "It's that fucking Audrey that pisses me off. Now wonder Chloe is what came out after that bitch got fucked". Marinette blushed at the crude words that William was using.

"I mean seriously", William said. "She's like the bitchiest bitch that ever bitched".

"The show is still quite a way away" said Marinette.

"Yeah", answered William. "I might as well enjoy the peace while it lasts". He then noticed Sabrina and smirked.

Later.

William was in his room when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" he said. Then, one of the staff came in.

"Master William", the staff member said. "You have a day out tomorrow".

"With who?" Asked William.

"With a young lady named Kagami Tsurugi", the staff member finished. "Your father requested that you where your best". The staff member then closed the door and left.