Chapter 46 Exotic

Author's note.

Now that the Halloween special is FINALLY done (thanks life, you can be a complete bitch sometimes). But, I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, or whatever winter holiday you celebrate, as well as a happy New Year. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 46

Exotic

Rebecca did the finishing touches on her make-up as she was in her bathroom.

"Thank god for sweat resistance make-up" said Rebecca. She looked at herself in the mirror, her teal lingerie contrasting against her skin.

"Hehe, Damn Marinette, you are a master of your craft", Rebecca said to herself. "Even the thong doesn't ride up NEARLY as much as my other ones do". She got dressed and then headed off to Asmodeus' Castle.

When she arrived, she and the other workers cleaning the place, getting ready for opening time.

"That the new set Marinette made ya?" Asked Shanna.

"Indeed, whatcha think?" Asked Rebecca.

"Fits you like a glove" answered Shanna.

"So, how's your husband doing?" Asked Rebecca.

"He's doing fine", answered Shanna. "He recently applied for a job at Palacio De Oro as a chef".

"Really, sweet" said Rebecca.

"Do they have disability access for that job?" Asked Janine.

"Yep", answered Rebecca. "They got for every job there".

"Nice to see" said Daphne.

"So, how's your husband?" Asked Shanna.

"You", answered Daphne. "Are talking to the wife of the new vice-Chairman".

"He got the promotion?" Asked Janine excitedly.

"Hell yeah" answered Daphne.

"I knew he would", said Courtney happily. "Congrats on that". Jarred then walked in.

"Hey girls" he said.

"Hey boss" they said.

"Now, I need you all to listen carefully", Jarred said. "Given what happen on Halloween, I suggest you keep your eyes open for anything suspicious. Last thing we need is another Akuma, or worse coming in here. That clear?".

"Yeah, that's clear".

"Crystal".

"You got it".

That night, Asmodeus' Castle was packed. Rebecca went outside and leaned against the wall.

"Sometimes, they just can't keep their hands to themselves" said Rebecca. She then placed a piece pokey in her mouth.

"To think", said Rebecca. "I'm both a stripper AND a Superhero. Thankfully, she doesn't call for help often".

"Hello". Rebecca looked up and saw-.

"Ladybug", said Rebecca. "What are you doing here?".

"I'm on patrol", answered Ladybug as she jumped down. "What are you doing out here?".

"I'm on break", answered Rebecca. "You won't believe the ruckus that goes on in there".

"So how are things?" Asked Ladybug.

"Things are good", answered Rebecca. "Shanna's husband got a job at Palacio de Oro and Daphne's husband got promoted to vice-chairman of the business he works at".