Chapter 37 Puppeteer 3

Author's note.

Who else can smell the controversies now that Paris knows that Sultry Vixen is a stripper? And also, do those controversies smell like chicken? But, do you think she'll make a good hero? I also realised I spelt Aurore's name wrong, my bad. Now then, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 37

Puppeteer 3

'This is Nadja Chammack, Ladybug and Chat Noir have save Paris again from the wrath of the Pharaoh. This also saw the debut of a new hero in the form of Sultry Vixen. Yet, she has generated controversies when she revealed herself as a stripper. Many people say that someone like that shouldn't be a hero, while others say that a hero can come from anywhere. In other news, new Miraculous plushies have been released, including the newly released Wendigo Plushie, with it's skull and eyes even glowing in the dark'.

"Hey, check it out, we're a plushie" said William. Scul only scowled at this.

"We are NOT cute" said Scul.

"Jealous?" Asked William.

"I'm not" Scul said indignantly.

"Sure you aren't" said William. His phone then rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Said William.

'Hi William'.

"Oh, Hi Marinette", said William. "How are things?".

'Going good so far. How are things on your end?'.

"Going great", answered William. "Did you hear about the new plushies?".

'Yeah, I've seen parents with their kids holding one. Even Nadja's daughter has one'.

"Her daughter?" Wondered William.

'Yeah, Manon, I babysit her from time to time'.

"Why do I get the feeling that many kids want those plushies to protect them from monsters under the bed?" Asked William.

'I'm not surprised if that's the case'.

"Oh, that reminds me", said William. "Next month, my dad is going to London for a business deal. I was wondering if you want to come with?".

'I'd love to. But, I'd need to talk to my parents about that'.

"Fair enough", said William. "Once you get the answer, let me know". He then hung up.

Later on, William was getting a burger when he saw someone walk up to him.

"Oh, hi Aurore", said William. "What brings you here?".

"Did you see the news this morning?" Asked Aurore.

"Uh, yeah" answered William. Aurore then pulled out her phone and it showed a picture of Sultry Vixen with a thumbs up on one side and a thumbs down on the other.

"What's that about?" Asked William.

"The public is divided on Sultry Vixen", answered Aurore. "Some think it's a bad idea to give a stripper a miraculous, others say she's a fine hero and it shouldn't matter what her job is".

"Should it really matter what job she has?", asked William. "It takes incredible skill to be a stripper, not to mention you have to have great muscle control and flexibility to do it. Gah, I swear, society can be hypocritical".

"I think another reason for this is that they don't want another Queen Bee incident" said Aurore. That, made William rethink his thoughts.

"Okay, THAT is a lot more understandable", said William. "But, what does everyone think of Vesperia?".