Chapter 17 Rossi

Author's note.

Okay, so THAT happened. But, things are gonna get stranger from here. And with Ronald all but set to win, things could be looking up for Ladybug and Chat Noir. This chapter is gonna be a short one as it's supposed to introduce someone. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 17

Rossi

William had just gotten up from his sleep and then headed off to get washed.

"Damn", he groaned. "I never expected so many people to turn up. So wonder Ladybug and Chat Noir are so loved". Scul then got into the bathroom.

"They are the only ones who can fight Hawkmoth", said Scul. "Even though one of them is a-".

"Give it a rest", said Willian. "And from what I saw, she looks NOTHING like the one who killed your previous holder. Besides, a lot can happen in that time".

William was soon in his Limo. He was running late due to traffic, and the Limo was slow to start. He did eventually arrive, but he had a late note. When he got into the classroom, every stared at him. He noticed that everyone apart from Marinette, Adrian, Nathaniel, Sabrina and Chloe were gathered around a girl with sausage bangs and green eyes.

"Who's he?" The girl asked.

"That's William Bones. His father's a casino owner and a mayoral candidate". As William walked to his desk, he could see that the girl smirked at him. William then walked past Marinette.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"That's Lila Rossi" Marinette groaned. William could've sworn he heard that last name somewhere before.

"I take it you don't like her?" Asked William.

"She lies like she breathes" answered Marinette. William was now intrigued.

"Care to explain" said William. Marinette then told him everything. From the threats, to the lies, to getting her expelled, to having her classmates become her sheep. By the time she was done, William placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry", William said. "Karma will come to collect her dept". He then walked off to his desk.

"Even if I have to bribe the tallyman" William muttered to himself.

Soon, Madame Bustier arrived and classes began.

When the first class finished, people were heading to their lockers. As William his things out of his locker, he got a strange feeling.

"What do you want?" William asked. Lila was standing next to him.

"Hello", she said trying to sound nice. "I'm Lila and-".

"Piss off" groaned William. He then slammed his locker shut and tried to walk away. Lila them placed her hand on William's shoulder.

"I saw you talking to Marinette" said Lila. William only looked back and saw that Lila didn't have a friendly look on her face.

"So what if I was?" William asked. Lila then forced him to turn around.

"You shouldn't associate with her", said Lila. "I would be-". Lila then saw that William had a scowl on his face.

"Whatever bullshit lie you plan to tell me in order to get me to lick your womanhood", said William. "You can save it for one of your sheep". He then walked off. Lila growled. William then felt something grabbing him by his shirt. He was soon on face to face with Lila.

"Listen here", she said. "This school is mine. Adrian is mine. You do as I say, or I will ruin yo-aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!". Lila saw that William had bent one of her fingers backwards, not enough to break it, but enough to hurt her. She then released her grip.

"You're pathetic", William said. "No wonder you're always in her shadow".

"Marinette", growled Lila. "Is a worthle-".

"Oh, I'm not talking about Marinette", said William. "I don't have something smart to say. But oh, how I WISH I did". He then smirked and walked away. Lila only scowled.

During the next class, Adrian kept looking at Marinette and William. He knew she had told him about Lila. When classes were over, William was about to leave when-.

"Hey, William!". William looked to see Adrian running towards him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I saw you and Marinette talking this morning", said Adrian. "Did she tell you-".

"About Lila? Yes", answered William. "She also told me about you bullshit advice. You have NO idea how thankful you should be that Marinette sees you as a friend. If you had given me that advice, I would've knocked your fucking head off your shoulders". He then walked off to his limo.