Chapter 32 Lady Wireless

Author's note.

Yeah, this might not end well, especially since Lila found out that Adrian's now living with William. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 32

Lady Wireless

"You think the other guys are gonna find out that I'm now living with you?" Asked Adrian. He and William were heading to school via William's Limo.

"If anything, they already do", answered William. "Because Lila will do any amount of shit to get what she wants. But other than that, only Sabrina knows". The limo then stopped and both William and Adrian got out and walked inside. They heard the whispering between students and some were even looking at them. They then saw Sabrina and Marinette and walked up to them.

"What's with all the whispers?" Asked William.

"Apparently, there's a rumour going around", answered Sabrina. "About how YOU forced Adrian away from his father".

"Called it", said William. "And CPS took him away". That caused Marinette and Sabrina's eyes to widen.

"Adrian", said William. "You and Sabrina head to class, I'll talk to Marinette". With that, Adrian and Sabrina left.

"CPS, as in, Child Protective Services?", asked Marinette, only getting a nod from William. "Who called them?".

"I did", answered William. "One of my aunts on my dad's side works for CPS. After seeing that Adrian's ribs were showing and seeing how he gets treated, as well as seeing how he's VERY uncomfortable with Lila, I called CPS and got him taken away".

"Why'd you call CPS?" Asked Marinette.

"I could feel his fucking ribs when I touched his chest", answered William. "Not to mention according to a scan of him, he was malnourished. Hell, when we gave him dinner on the first night here, he almost choked on it, twice". Marinette only scowled, but only at the info that William gave.

"Now, we better get to class", said William. "I personally don't want to get an earful from Madam Bustier". They then walked to class and started to work. Madam Bustier then left the classroom to collect a few things. When she left, William soon noticed that there were shadows over him. William looked up and saw that several students were looking at him, including Alix, who was now in a wheelchair.

"Uh, can I help you?" Asked William.

"We want to know why Adrian's living with you" answered Kim.

"It ain't ya damn business", said William. "Now do you mind?".

"Will you just stop bullying Adrian and let him go home?" Demanded Alix.

"I ain't bullying him you wheeled midget", said William. "Why don't you ask my aunt on what she found out about Adrian's home life? Oh wait, if it doesn't come from 'her holiness, Lila Rossi', ya couldn't give two shits about it. Now fuck off, you idiots. Now, I gotta use the shitter. DON'T follow me". He then left the room.

After he was finished in the stall, he was about to leave when he saw Lila standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you" she said.

"No thanks" said William, he tried to leave, but Lila blocked his path.

"What do you want?" William asked.

"The evidence that you used to get CPS to take Adrian away from his dad" answered Lila.

"No" said William. He tried to leave again, but Lila placed a hand on his chest.

"Give, it, to, me" she demanded.