Chapter 43 Protection

Author's note.

Next month is halloween. So then, my Halloween book will start. Trust me, it's gonna be spooky. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 43

Protection

Adrian never had a very, exciting childhood. But, ever since living with the Bones Family, he's had one bit of excitement after another. Adrian would NEVER thought that he'd punch a guy in face, eat spicy food, go to a strip club, get pulled into the dancer's chests, slap a girl's ass, touch a girl's boobs and not have to deal with an overbearing father. But, that came with it's own drawbacks. His class thought he was brainwashed, Lila was basically trying to kiss his ass and he now has to wear a disguise when he goes out, well, sometimes. William then entered Adrian's room.

"You feeling alright?" Asked William.

"I'm still not used to this", answered Adrian. "And, despite everything, I miss my dad".

"Yeah, well, he should've been a better parent", said William. "Plus, I don't think he's ready enough to be your dad again". William could still see that Adrian was sad.

"You wanna head to Andre's to get some Ice cream?" Asked William.

"Sure, I could go for some" answered Adrian.

Later on, William and Adrian were walking down the street, when Adrian got pulled into an alleyway, by Nino.

"What the, Nino?", wondered Adrian. "What are you doing?".

"I'm trying to save you" answered Nino.

"I don't need saving, I'm enjoying myself" said Adrian.

"We're just worried about you, dude", said Nino. "Ever since you started hanging out with William, you've been rather distant from us".

"Well, he is my housemate, so of course I'd be hanging out with him" said William.

"You mean after he kidnapped you?", asked Nino. "You don't ha-".

"I wasn't kidnapped!", snapped Adrian. "CPS took me away. There is a MAJOR difference".

"Okay, dude, calm down", said Nino. "We don-". Nino didn't get to finish before William punched him across the face, sending him to the floor.

"Wondering where you were" said William.

"Nice to see that you came" said Adrian.

"So, want to get Ice Cream?" Asked William.

"Definitely" answered Adrian. The two then fistbumped and walked away.

Later on, the two were enjoying ice cream in the park.

"He might be a bit weird", said William. "But Andre sure knows how to serve Ice Cream".

"He told me about your speech", said Adrian. "Is that now you feel?".

"I tried finding true love", said William. "It ended in tragedy".

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Adrian.

"So am I", said William. "By the way, me and Marinette are going to London after Halloween".

"You are?" Asked Adrian.

"Yep", answered William. "And I'll send you some pics".

"ADRIAN!".

"Was that you?" Asked Adrian.

"That was not me" answered William. Both looked up and saw that coming towards them.

"LOOK OUT!" Shouted William as he dragged Adrian away. The object then made contact and destroyed the ice cream stand. When the smoke cleared, the figure revealed itself to be someone in green mechanical armour.

"There you are" it said. Adrian recognised the voice.

"Nino?" Wondered Adrian.

"I am Jade Guardian", the figure responded with. "And I am here to keep you safe".

"Me?" Asked Adrian. A grapple then shot out of Jade Guardian's wrist and wrapped around Adrian before pulling him in and flinging him over his shoulders.

"I shall keep you safe" said Jade Guardian. William then tackled him to the ground.

"Let my friend go, you comic book knock off!" Shouted William. He then grabbed Adrian and started to pull, but Jade Guardian pulled back.

"YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!" Shouted Adrian. The cable then snapped and William ran off. William ran through the streets of Paris with Jade Guardian following him. William then turned off into an alley, opened up a dumpster and untied him.

"Stay here", said William. "And do not come out until either me, Ladybug or Chat Noir come get you".

"What? I can't let you face him alone" said Adrian.

"I am NOT letting you get hurt", said William. "Just stay here". He then closed the lid on the dumpster.

"Hey, Greenie!", shouted William. "You want to know where Adrian is? Ya gotta get it out of me first". He then ran off.

"I will protect Adrian" shouted Jade Guardian. William then stopped.

"Protect?", asked William. "That's a joke".

"It is not a joke" said Jade Guardian.

"Then why hasn't he confided in you?", asked William. "His home life was terrible. He wasn't abused, but I think forced to hang out with a pervert and being treated like a toy is a lot worse".

"Stop with your lies!" Shouted Jade Guardian. Jade Guardian then tackled William to the ground.

"You remind me of someone", said William. "He's dressed like a candy cane and he runs a fashion brand".

"I am NOTHING LIKE HIM!" Shouted Jade Guardian. William then squeezed him and they tumbled down the stairs. William eventually let go and he slammed into the wall, getting knocked out.

When he woke up, he found himself in his bed.

"URGH, what happened?" Groaned William as he sat up in bed. He saw that, in his room, was Marinette, Adrian and......Nino.

"You son of a bitch" growled William as he tackled Nino to the ground and placed him in a choke hold.

"How the fuck did you get in here?!" Growled William.

"*choke* William *choke* please" choked Nino.

"William", said Adrian. "I invited him". William released Nino and placed a foot on his back.

"Why are you here?", asked William. "Did you four-eyed sleaze put you up to this? How about that Italian skank?".

"I came here by myself" answered Nino. William then got his foot off his back.

"Speak" said William.

"I just want to know what's going on" said William.

"Are you gonna listen?" Asked William. Nino gulped at the amount of venom in his voice.

"Yes" answered Nino. William then walked over to his desk and grabbed a file. He then flung it at Nino.

"Read this" said William. Nino spent the next 15 minutes reading the file. His eyes only getting wider and wider.

"Is, is this?" Asked Nino.

"Why were you worried that Adrian was with me?" Asked William.

"I just, didn't want to lose my friend" answered Nino.

"Ugh, appealing to my good nature", said William. "You're not gonna lose him. The only way you'll lose him, is if you turn your back on him. And right now, he needs help. And since you were to indulged in Lila's shit, you ignored him and his feelings. Just like his dad".

"I'm, Im sorry" said Nino. William then placed his hand under Nino's chin.

"But, there is a, path to redemption" said William.