Chapter 55 City

Author's note.

Well, they're in London. Guess that means we're gonna be making a lot of British T.V show references, especially The Young Ones. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 55

City

London.

William woke up and sat in his bed.

"Ugh, jet-lag's a bitch" groaned William as he got up. He walked over to his bathroom and got washed.

"Wonder what's on the news today?" He wondered. He then turned on his phone.

'I am here live from the British Museum, where it has recently received a series of artefacts that were found in the Americas. Among them appears to be several related to the Parisian Heroes Ladybug, Chat Noir and The Wendigo'. William then turned off his phone.

"You're kidding" said William.

"They're not", said Scul. "It's spending a week here, then it's going to Paris".

"Great, so it'll be there by the time we get back" said William.

Later on, Marinette and Sabrina met William in the hotel lobby.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Asked Sabrina.

"I say we get some fish and chips", answered Marinette. "After all, you can't go to England without having Fish and Chips".

"I agree", said William. "After all, the ones in Paris are shit. No offence".

"None taken" said Sabrina and Marinette.

"Though, I wonder how Adrian's doing?" Wondered William.

Paris.

Adrian and Nino had just arrived at school.

"Nino, you don't have to keep apologising" said Adrian.

"I know dude", said Nino. "But, I still do feel kinda guilty about, well, you know".

"Well, given the effort you've made", said Adrian. "I'd say you made up fo-". Adrian lost his footing and started to fall over. But, something then caught him and pulled him up.

"Whoa thare, Laddy. Ye nearly fell ower thare".

Adrian then looked to see where that Scottish voice came from. He saw that it was a boy who looked to be about the same age as him, if not older. He had caucasian skin, red hair and brown eyes. He wore a green shirt underneath a plad jacket, a pair of jeans and black sneakers.

"Uh, thanks for the help there" said Adrian.

"Ah, it wis nothin", the teen said. "Juist bein a guid cemariten or some shit like thon".

"Oh, I'm Adrian by the way" said Adrian.

"Ah know wha ye are, Adrian", the teen said. "Yer face is literally everywhere. Oh, but, ma name's Duncan, Duncan McCraw. Resident Scottish Badass an beater o assholes everywhere".

"Your name sounds familiar" said Adrian.

"It should do", said Nino. "Duncan's one of the few people that Chloe's scared of".

"Ye'd be scared too if ye got the wind punchit oot o ye" said Duncan before giving a hearty laugh.

"You punched the wind out of Chloe?" Asked Adrian.

"Ay, ah did", answered Duncan. "An Bloody proud o't too".

"You don't believe anything that Lila says, do you?" Asked Nino.

"That Italian Slag?", asked Duncan. "No on ma fuckin life. A'd rather cut o ma own balls than believe anythin she says".

"Then I think you and I are gonna be good friends" said Adrian.

London.

William, Marinette and Sabrina were at a fish n chips shop.

"You were right", said Marinette. "These are better".

"Told ya", said William. "Nothing comes close".

"You think Adrian's doing okay?" Asked Sabrina. William just smirked.

Paris.

Adrian was sitting in the courtyard with his friends, when........

"ADRIKINS!".

"Oh fuck me" groaned Adrian. Chloe was about to jump him, when someone grabbed her.

"Hey", said Chloe. "Who dar-AH!". That someone, was Duncan.

"D-D-Duncan", said Chloe nervously. "I-I-I didn't see you there". Duncan grabbed Chloe by the face, dragged her to a trash can and shoved her into a trash can.

"Thare we gae", said Duncan dusting off his hands. "Taken care of".

"Any chance you could be my school bodyguard?" Asked Adrian.

London.

William was sitting in his bed at the King's Court, reading the tome of Malice.

"Nice day, wasn't it?" Asked Scul.

"It was", answered William. "And you behaved yourself. Nice".

"Flattery gets you nowhere" said Scul.

"Hmmm, now", said William. "Did I forget to tell Adrian anything?".

"Did you tell him about the Succubus Sanctum?" Asked Scul.

"Hmmm.......shit", said William. "Oh well, I'm pretty sure he won't go looking for it. And if he ends up there, he's already seen boobs, so what's seeing monster boobs gonna do to him?".

Paris.

A woman was walking towards an alleyway. A tail with a heart-shaped tip appeared on her and she then, disappeared.