Chapter 53 Aftermath

Author's note.

I think that was the longest chapter so far. So, yeah, Ladybug won the case. And I bet Kira's gonna be quite the popular one around Paris. But hey, being the lawyer who saved Ladybug in court will do that for ya. Also, yesterday, my parents got me a Ladybug figure. It was a nice surprise. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 53

Aftermath

'Nadja Chammack reporting. Ladybug's court case ended with a landslide victory for her. She said that she owes it all to her friends and her lawyer, Kira Trunes'.

Kira turned her T.V off as she put on her jacket.

"Hm, how much would I bet that I get mobbed by every fan Ladybug has?", wondered Kira. "Well, I ain't a betting girl, so I wouldn't make one". She then left the house and walked into the streets. She then a coffee shop, when she did, everyone stared at her.

"Hey, hey, hey", said the woman at the counter. "There's the woman who saved Ladybug". Everyone in the shop clapped at her.

"Oh, uh, thank you" said Kira. As she made her way to the counter, the woman at the counter handed her a coffee.

"Here ya go, on the house", said the woman at the counter. "After all, you are a hero". Kira couldn't help but smile.

"I do thank you for that" said Kira.

Palacio De Oro.

William was in his room playing his phone.

"Haha! Eat that Lila", said William. "Try getting famous now".

"You seem happy" said Scul.

"Why wouldn't I be?", asked William. "Not only is Alya gonna be hated, but I just made a massive dent in Lila's plans. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!".

"Also why were at that shop, getting a gift basket?" Asked Scul. William only smirked.

Alix's house.

Alix had just walked into her room with a gift basket left at her door.

"Maybe it's from Ladybug?" Wondered Alix. When she opened the card that came with it, she saw that it was William.

'Way to turn your back on your friend. You made the right choice in the end'. Alix's face fell, she defended Ladybug, yet she betrayed Alya. Yet, why didn't it feel wrong?

Palacio De Oro.

All those that were involved with the Ladybug court case were celebrating the victory. Luka was balancing soda bottles on top of each other and Adrian was impressing everyone by showing how many peppers he could eat.

"That's 7 peppers", said Adrian. "Who wants me to see if I could do 10?".

Marinette, just watched.

"You enjoying the party?". Marinette looked and saw that voice belonged to William.

"I am", answered Marinette. "So, when do we leave for London?".

"The day after tomorrow", answered William. "You excited?".

"Uh, yeah, very", answered Marinette. "Never been to London".

"Well, It's certainly gonna be different for you" said William.

London.

Big Ben had just struck midnight. Then, the minute hand started to move towards.........thirteen.