Chapter 28 Lila Avenging Squad

Author's note.

So, this story's eligible for the 'Wattys', whatever they are? If anyone can explain what they are, it would be appreciated. I'd have something funny to say here, but I don't. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 28

Lila Avenging Squad

William spread his cards on a table.

"I win again, Marc" William said with a smug smirk. Marc, though groaning, smiled at this.

"Again?", asked Marc. "How do you do it?".

"Luck favours the experienced", answered William. "So, in that sense, you keep practicing, you'll win eventually". Marinette, meanwhile, was watching from afar. Later that day, Marinette was in her room, going over some designs.

"What's the matter, Marinette?" Asked Tiki.

"It's William", answered Marinette. "Whenever he's around, things some how go in his favour. Maybe he's just lucky".

"You know", said Tiki. "He does have a point about experience improving your luck. After all, you beat every Akuma you've come across". Marinette only sighed as she looked at her sketches. That night, William watched people on the gambling floor. Some were winning, some were losing and some were getting dragged out because they were either drunk, sore losers or drunk sore losers.

"Hmph", he humphed to himself. "Another loser can't take the loss".

The next morning, William was waiting the classroom, fiddling with some playing cards. He saw that the other students were coming in, all talking to that bitch; Lila Rossi. She turned her head saw William, winking at him. He gave a growl before holding up two fingers. Lila knew that Marinette had William by her side. He was not gullible like the others, nor a coward like Adrian, he was an obstacle. One, that she would have to clear.

At lunch time, William was chowing down on his food, when he felt all the Intelligence get sucked out of the area. His eyes turned to left, and he saw Lila and Alya.

"What do you two want?" He asked, not even bothering to look at them anymore.

"Well, as you know", said Alya. "The end of term dance is coming up". William raised an eyebrow before swallowing the contents of his mouth.

"So?" Asked William.

"We were wondering if you could maybe", answered Lila. "You could convince your dad to rent out the auditorium for us". William just got up and walked away.

"Pass" he simply said.

"Come on", said Alya. "It'll be be perfect".

"Not interested" William said.

"But it's so roomy", said Lila. "Can't you just-".

"It's already booked", said William. "Aura was asking if her class could rent it out for the career expo. The previous renter canceled, so my dad allowed. Or to put it simply, first come, first serve. Maybe you could redecorate the inside of the school. Just hope it doesn't rain on that day". William then saw Aura walking towards him.

"Ah, speak of the devil", said William. "You got all the venders?".

"Got everything", said Aura. "Every position, every food stand and all that".

"Nice", said William. "Come by my dad's office and we'll discuss this in more detail. You free this evening?".

"I got nothing better to do" answered Aura.

"Great, come with me after school and we'll show these plans to my dad" said William. He and Aura then walked away. That evening, William was preparing for bed, when Scul came up to him.