Chapter 12 Kagami

Author's note.

Sorry I haven't touched this in a while, I was focusing on other things. This will be Kagami and William's first interaction. Let's hope it doesn't go south. This one will be short as I got a few chapters in mind for the future. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 12

Kagami

William was waiting outside his father's resort.

"Rgh, where is that Tsurugi girl?" Groaned William. Soon, a limo pulled up.

"About time" William groaned. The door then opened.

"Get in" said a voice from the inside. William then got in and the limo drove off.

"So", said William. "I take it you're Kagami?". He was looking across from him to see a blue haired teenage girl of Asian decent looking at him.

"I am" she simply responded.

"Gee, you sound as thrilled to be here as I am" said William.

"It's per my mother's wishes" said Kagami.

"You could've just said no", said William. "It's not like.......oh wait, I thought I recognised your last name".

"You do?" Asked Kagami.

"Your mother's that crazy blind woman" answered William. This caused Kagami to do a double take.

"What?!" She asked.

"Oh like you haven't thought that woman's crazy?", asked William, as if he already knew the answer. "Not to mention she treats everything like a business venture". He just looked out one of the car windows and then back at Kagami.

"I take it that you don't have that many friends?" Asked William. This just caused Kagami to look away.

"I'll take that silence as a yes" said William.