A Hallow's Eve in Paris Chapter 7 Reaper

Author's note.

This will be the final chapter before the mini-series finale. Though, this chapter might be a bit grim, voiced by Greg Eagle. Also, I learned where Jack-o-Lantern comes from while writing this. But, the story has been modified for this version. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

A Hallow's Eve in Paris Chapter 7

Reaper.

William had just entered the home area of the Dupain-Cheng Patisserie. He then knocked on the trap door.

"Marinette~", said William. "I'm respecting your privacy by knocking, but asserting my authority as the main OC by coming in anyway". He then kicked the trap door open and entered, thankfully, Marinette was dressed.

"You're lucky that I had clothes on" said Marinette.

"What?", asked William. "If you look good in the face, I bet everything below is just as hot". Marinette's face then turned a deep shade of red.

At school.

Marinette walked out of a stall and was washing her hands. When she looked in the mirror, she saw a robed figure in the mirror. She nearly jumped out of her skin. But when she turned around, there was nobody there.

"What the hell?" Marinette wondered.

At lunch.

William, Adrian, Marinette, Nathaniel, Sabrina and Marc were sitting at a table together.

"You guys got any plans for halloween?" Asked William.

"Not really", said Marc. "Aside from giving candy away to kids".

"My dad thinks he's gonna be busy" added Sabrina.

"Why's that?" Asked Adrian.

"Teenagers and drunks" answered Sabrina.

"Well, that makes sense", said William. "Anyway, the masquerade ball is tonight, so, I think he might need to be there".

Meanwhile, a robed figure looked at the scythe on it's hands.

"I'm sorry, Paris".

Later that afternoon.

A car screeched to a halt.

"Hey, get out of the way!" Shouted the driver. But after some metal crunching and a clang, an engine dropped to floor. Who did this? A gangly creature with stretched fingers and an extended jaw. Basically, a demon. The demon then rips the car door off and pulled the driver out.

"Where are Ladybug and Chat Noir?" It asked.

"I. I don't know" the driver answered. The demon then wrapped it's hand around the driver's head. A yo-yo then wrapped around the driver and pulled him away. Ladybug and Chat Noir had showed up.

"M'Lady, doesn't something feel, off, about this?" Asked Chat Noir. Ladybug stared for a minute, until she got what Chat Noir meant.

"I, I can't sense any Akumas" said Ladybug. The demon then roared before running away.

"After him!" Shouted Ladybug. The two then ran after the demon and chased him all over Paris. Eventually, they wounded up in a church. More specifically, the baptism area. The demon was now trapped.

"What are you?" Asked Ladybug. "And why are you here?".

"I am not here to hurt you", the demon answered. "I am merely here to send a message".

"What message?" Asked Chat Noir.

"When the clock strikes midnight", answered the demon. "The water of the palace of gold will run red as blood, and death shall knock it's door". The demon then jumped into the water and slowly fizzled away.