Chapter 14 Mayoral

Author's note.

Well, I'm on Holiday and that is why the posts have been non-existent. I won't go into too much detail about it, but there have been some good things that happened while on holiday such as getting on the Eiffel Tower, climbing MT Vesuvius, getting a request done on DeviantArt and seeing my uncle for the first time in 4 years. There have been some bad things too, such as dragging large suitcases for long distances, uncomfortable beds and a certain fan comic I read has had two of it's pages delayed (I don't blame them for this, as it could be completely out of their control). We're also planning to see 'Rise of the Beasts' when we get to our final destination (I should really do some chapters for 'Bakugan Cyber Alliance' some times). Now, if you have any ideas for future chapters for this story, leave me a review, comment or send me a private message. Also, if I were to write a 'Pokemon' story, would you like it to be based on 'Black & White 1/2', 'X&Y', 'Diamond & Pearl', 'Heart Gold & Soul Silver', 'Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire', 'Sword and Shield', 'Sun & Moon' or 'Scarlet & Violet'?, these are the only pokemon games I played. Now, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 14

Mayoral

William was fiddling with his phone, when a news report came on.

'The Mayoral race between Andre Bougouis and Ronald Bones continues. Ronald has made promises to help Ladybug and Chat Noir with defeating Hawkmoth, with #Ronaldtotherescue and #Bonesformayor have been trending on social media'. William smirked at this, he then got a message from Sabrina.

'I've almost got everything. Meet me in front of the Dupain-Cheng Patisserie'.

William then responded with 'nice, see you then'. He then got ready for school and walked off. As he walked to school, he could hear talks about his father's campaign. One even saying 'Looks like Andre can kiss that sash goodbye'. William even made it to school. Just as he got through, he immediately stopped and sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked. Chloe was standing behind.

"I heard that your father's running for mayor" said Chloe. William didn't even bother to turn around to look at her.

"I take it that you have some snarky to say?" Asked William.

"No", answered Chloe. "I just came to tell you that even with all this support that-".

"Let me guess?", asked William with a smirk filled with malice. "You're gonna go cry to mommy, grab your teddy bear, suck your thumb and eat chocolate until you get diabetes. Go ahead, everyone knows both your parents are in debt to my dad, hell, from what I saw on the internet, Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale are already supporting him. So, enjoy your crown while you can, it might not be on your head". He then walked away.

William was waiting at his seat, fiddling with his phone. He then saw that Adrian was coming up to him.

"Hi William" said Adrian.

"Oh, hi Adrian" groaned William.

"I heard about your father's mayoral campaign" said Adrian. William sighed at this.

"At least you aren't going into rant like Chloe did" groaned William.

"Chloe?" Asked Adrian.

"The blonde bimbo was saying how it ain't gonna work and shit", answered William. "I'm just waiting for her to join Hawkmoth". The students soon piled in and classes continued as normal.

When the day was done, William collected his things and walked to the Dupain-Cheng Patisserie. When he got there, he saw Sabrina waiting for him with a bag flung over her shoulder.

"Hello, Sabrina", said William. "Did you get what I asked for?". Sabrina smiled, reached into her bag and pulled out a stack of folders. William then takes them and smiles.

"Let's see how your family gets out of this mess" said William. While they were talking, they were unaware that Marinette was watching them from the Bakery's front door. Marinette then ran back inside and into her room.

"Tiki", said Marinette. "I think William's up to something".

"What makes you say that?" Asked Tiki. Marinette then told Tiki what she heard.

"I honestly don't know, Marinette" said Tiki. Marinette now had two problems; The Wendigo and William.