Chapter 57 Red Light Part 2

Author's note.

Yeah, I was just splitting this up into a two parter because I needed sleep. It's time for the second half of this chapter. Same warning as the last one, sex stuff involved, so, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 57

Red Light Part 2

"So", said Adrian nervously. "I take it you're-".

"Madam Lillius", answered Lillius. "And we've been expecting you, Adrian. You too, Plagg".

"Expecting us?" Asked Adrian. Lillius nodded, her hoop earrings jingling.

"Indeed", said Lillius. "Two of our previous visitors mentioned you. We figured it was only a matter of time before you, uh, stumbled into our district".

"That's one way to put it" said Plagg.

"You said two other people came here mentioned me?", asked Adrian sitting on one of the tables. "Who were they?".

"The first one was a little Chinese man", answered Lillius. "He owned a-".

"He owned a massage parlour" interrupted a succubus with grey skin, white hair and a few lycanthropic characteristics.

"Yeah yeah", added a succubus with brown hair, cow horns and a cowbell around her neck. "I think his name was, uh~, Lang Fu? Nonononononono, that's not it, uh-".

"Wang Fu, Cellisa", said the succubus with grey skin, white hair and a few lycanthropic characteristics. "His name is Wang Fu".

"Oh, thanks Ollea" said Cellisa. That came as a shock to Adrian. Why would the previous guardian here?

"Master Fu?", asked Adrian. "Why would her come here?".

"That's what I asked him when he first came in", answered Lillius. "But, it wanted something, different".

"Different?" Asked Adrian. Lillius then stood up straight and placed her hands behind her back.

"He wanted us to keep a few, items, for safekeeping" answered Lillius.

"What items?" Asked Adrian, even more confused as he was curious. Lillius' eyes squinted.

"Follow me", said Lillius. "Moina, you come too".

"Yes, Madam" said Moina.

"The rest of you, get this place ready", said Lillius addressing the other succubi. "We open in four hours".

"Yes, Madam" the succubi replied. As the succubi started preparing the club for opening, Lillius and Moina lead Adrian deeper into club. They passed windows that showed themed rooms, doors that lead to private rooms and even a V.I.P room. They were then standing outside of a door labeled 'Madam'.

"Is this your office?" Asked Adrian.

"That it is" answered Lillius. Lillius opened the door to reveal her office. It was the standard office for an owner of a club like this, but the walls were purple and succubus art was plastered on the walls. Lillius walked up to a portrait, raised her hand and a magic circle appeared between them. After about 30 seconds, the picture on the portrait moved up to reveal a hollowed out area that held a black box.

"What is that?" Asked Adrian.

"No way", said Plagg, in complete shocked. "It can't be".

"Can't be what?", asked Adrian. "Someone care to fill me in please?". Lillius took the box out and showed it to Adrian.

"Adrian", said Lillius. "Behold, the Catapulse". The black box opened up to reveal a hand brace-like device made of black metal and a green cat paw on the back.

"The Catapulse?" Asked Adrian, scratching his head.

"It's a piece of the Black Cat Miraculous that was broken off to hide it", answered Moina. "All of the Miraculous in the Chinese Zodiac Miracle Box had a piece broken off to hide them".

"Hide them?" Asked Adrian.

"You'd be surprised on how many people want to get their hands on a miraculous, kid" answered Plagg. Lillius then took the Catapulse out of it's box and held it out.

"It belongs to you now, Adrian" said Lillius. Adrian grabbed it and slipped it onto the hand that had Plagg's ring on it. The Catapulse glowed green and black before it was absorbed into his ring.

"Whoa", said Adrian, very impressed. "Thanks".

"You're welcome" said Lillius.

"But, no offence", said Adrian. "How do you and Master Fu know each other?".

"He, helped bring my niece into the world", answered Lillius. "Me and my sister were out for the day, she was pregnant and, well, her water broke. We couldn't go to a human hospital and the closest one for our kind was at least an hour and a half away. But, he came up, helped her and soon, I was holding my niece. He'd come over a few times afterwards to see how I was doing. Hell, when we invented these things, he was one of the first customers here. Gave him V.I.P and everything".

"Succubi invented strip clubs?" Asked Adrian.

"Well, duh", said Moina. "You think humans could start this shit? Nah uh. We did it first".

"Anyway, you said there was a second?", asked Adrian. "Who was he?".

"Oh, he was your age", answered Lillius. "Brown hair, red eyes, looked wealthy".

"By any chance", said Adrian. "Was his name, William Bones?".

"Yep, that's the guy" answered Lillius, sitting at her desk. Adrian was kinda shocked, why would William come here? He knew that William was known At Asmodeus' Castle, but here?

"When did this happen?" Asked Adrian.

"Around Halloween", answered Moina. "Like you, he came here unintentionally. Yet, unlike you, he wasn't panicking. Seem to have adapted quite well. He ran into some of the workers, they flirted with him, we where he was and he, seemed please excited and asked for something or if he could find something here".

"Find something?", whispered Adrian. "What did he-".

"But then we brought him to talk it out", interrupted Moina. "We asked him if he wanted a private show or a lap dance, he turned it down, we offered him a drink, b-".

"Moina", said Lillius. "Let Adrian get a word in".

"Sorry, Madam" said Moina.

"Okay", said Adrian. "What did he ask for?".

"He asked us if we knew where someone was selling Mystonium", answered Lillius. "One of my dancer has brother who works in the metal trade. So, we pointed him in the right direction, he gave us something in return and he left".

"Gave you something?" Asked Adrian.

"Hehehehehehehell yeah", said Moina. "He gave us jewellery. And check it out". Moina pulled her bra up to reveal her piercings. Adrians face turned bright read and nearly fell off of the chair in shock.

"Nice huh?", asked Moina. "Those are real Rubies on my cherries. Nice huh?".

"Yes yes, very nice, like the last eight times you flashed them at one" said Lillius. Moina then pulled her bra down. They then walked back into the main area, the place was almost set up for the opening.

"Look, as much as I love these boobs, I mean this place", said Adrian. "I gotta get back home, my dad's expecting me".

"Why do you stay with that douchebag?" Asked Lillius.

"He's the only family I got left", answered Adrian. "Do you know the quickest route?".

"Yeah, right here" said Lillius. She raised her hand and a portal opened up.

"Just step through there and you'll be home", said Lillius. "And, I know succubi are all flirty an shit, but, you are legit a good looking guy. You ever want some fun, you know where to came". Adrian smiled and walked through the portal. It then closed. Lillius only sighed, regretfully.

"Why didn't you tell him everything?" Asked Moina.

"I wanted to respect William's wishes", answered Lillius. "After all, how do you tell someone that their friend has a miraculous that turns him into a flesh hungry monster?".