A Hallow's Eve in Paris Chapter 8 Jack-O-Lantern Part 1

Author's note.

Here it is, the finale of the Halloween special..... in November. Yeah, I'm the best at keeping time. So now, let's start the first part of the two part Halloween finale. Also, the reason why I'm not writing in an Irish accent is because I can't bloody find one. But, if any of you know of one, feel free to share. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

A Hallow's eve in Paris Chapter 8

Jack-o-Lantern part 1

Halloween night.

William was just sitting in his room, munching on skittles while watching the Danganronpa anime.

"Boy, I'd LOVE to put Lila and her sheep in one of those murder games" said William.

"Wouldn't she be the last one standing?" Asked Scul. William just gave a sideways glance.

"Huh, you have a point", answered William. "But, then again, I bet you'd LOVE to see her meet Junko's fate?".

"Fuck yes" answered William. He then paused his show and got up.

"Where are you going?" Asked Scul.

"To see what's going on in Paris", answered William. "I've never seen a Parisian Halloween". Scul then flew into William's jacket and walked off.

William was walking through the streets of Paris. Almost everyone was dressed up in costume and there were pumpkins everywhere.

"Huh, this is a very nice evening in Paris", said William. "How long until some comes along and fucks it up".

"Hello William".

"On second thought" said William. He saw Lila and Alya walk towards him.

"What are you two doing here?" Asked William.

"We just came to say hello" said Lila.

"In translation", said William. "William, we want money please. Well, no thanks. By the way, decent effort on the costume".

"I'm not wearing a costume" said Lila.

"Could've fooled me" said William as he walked away.

Meanwhile, Nora was taking Ella and Etta trick-or-treating.

"One more house, you two" said Nora.

"Okay" the twin said. They then saw a creepy house on the top of a hill.

"Let's go to that one" the twins said. They knock on the door until it opened up revealing a man wearing old century clothes and had a pumpkin for a head.

"WHAT?" He shouted, his thick, Irish accent showing.

"Trick-or-treat" said Ella and Etta.

"Do you know, who I am?" The pumpkin head asked.

"No, trick-or-treat" said Ella and Etta.

"Very well", said the pumpkin head. "TRICK!". He then grabbed a skunk and squirted Ella and Etta with it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", he laughed. "That never gets old".

"That's not very nice" said Ella and Etta.

"It's a trick, it ain't supposed be", said the pumpkin head. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I got more important pranks to pull. Later, ya half pint pranksters". He then walked away.

"Half pint?", asked Ella and Etta insulted. "We're more than half the pranksters you are".

"How the blood soaked hell does that work?", asked the pumpkin head. "You're either perfect or your not me". Nora then crossed her arms.

"Do you believe your own hype that much?" Asked Nora.

"I AM THE HYPE!" The Pumpkin head shouted. Nora then shoved the man to the ground. They then gasped afterwards. Why? Because his head came off. The body felt around for a bit until it found his his head and put it back on.

"Your lucky my head wasn't squashed", said the pumpkin head. "Now kindly fuck off before you get hurt". Ella, Etta and Nore then huddled up.

"Who, who are you?" Asked Nora. The pumpkin then pulled out a long scythe with an obsidian blade and a chromed handle.

"The name's Jack", the man said. "Jack-O-Lantern".

Pumpkin Patch.

Jack-O-Lantern stood over the top of a hill, with Nora, Ella and Etta chained together.

"So you're THE Jack-O-Lantern?", asked Nora. "The one from Irish folklore?".

"Ay, that I am", answered Jack-O-Lantern. "And you are about to watch the next stage of my revenge". His scythe then dug into the sky and opened a portal.

In Paris.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were patrolling across the rooftops.

"Any sign of him?" Asked Ladybug.

"Not even a seed" answered Chat Noir.

"He has to be hear somewhere", said Ladybug. "But where woul-holy 4kids censorship! Did you just feel that?".

"If you mean the sudden surge of magic, then yes" answered Chat Noir.

Pumpkin Patch.

"Let,s get this party STARTED!" Shouted Jack-O-Lantern. Spirits then came out of the portal.

"With the Grim Reaper's Death-Scythe at my side, Chaos will reign!", shouted Jack-O-Lantern. "Be free, spirits of hell! Take these pumpkins for bodies and live again, together, we will rule the night!". The spirits entered pumpkins granting them faces, arms, legs and many other things.

"Now it's our turn to walk the streets, while cower in their homes!", shouted Jack-O-Lantern. "The sun, will never rise again and it will be Halloween, every night, FOREVER!". Jack-O-Lantern then cackled as his army grew.

"Well, we're boned" said Nora.