Chapter 38 Hunting Ground

Author's note.

Now, here's a question; would YOU buy miraculous plushies? If so, who would you buy? On the story side, we now have:

A new Fox

A new Bee

A new Monkey

A Tiger

A Dog

A Goat

So, all that leaves is the Turtle, the Horse, the Dragon, the Pig, the Ox, the Rabbit and the Rooster. Also, do you think Sultry Vixen's controversy is justified? Now then, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 38

Hunting Ground

French Airport.

A plane had just touched down, when the wheels opened, a figure jumped out.

"I'm coming for you" the figure said.

Paris.

Marinette was getting ready for the day.

"London", thought Marinette. "Should. Should I? Ugh". She then sat down in her chair as the other Kwamis came to her.

"What's the matter, Marinette?" Asked Xuppu.

"William's invited me to go with him and his father on a trip to London", answered Marinette. "But, I have duties as Ladybug. I can't just leave here".

"Maybe you can use the horse miraculous to teleport from London to here?" Suggested Roarr.

"That could work" sighed Marinette.

Palacio De Oro.

William was looking through the info he got on Alya's phone. Most of it was dumb shit, but there WAS some stuff that looked like either blackmail or shit he could use to his advantage.

"You serious about hoping Marinette would come to London with you?" Asked Scul.

"She's one of the few people in that class who I can tolerate" answered William.

"Why not Adrian as well?" Asked Scul.

"That's just ASKING for trouble" answered William.

"Hm, that makes sense", said Scul. "Plus, it's better than-HOLY SHIT!".

"What's the matter?" Asked William.

"Someone's. Coming" answered Scul.

"Who?" Asked William. Scul didn't answer, he just growled.

Meanwhile, Marinette returned from doing deliveries.

"Man, that was a rush", said Marinette as she climbed up her ladder. "I swear, that route is the mo-". She stopped when she saw what was in her room. It was a Chinese man wearing an ancient Chinese outfit.

"So", he said. "You're the one who's been keeping the Chinese Zodiac Box". Marinette quickly got into her room.

"Who are you?" She demanded.

"I, am Su-Hun", the man replied. "The Celestial Master of The Mother Box".

"Who?" Marinette asked, starting to get stressed out. Tiki then left Marinette's purse.

"Wang-Fu, he was not ready for such a responsibility like that", said Su-Hun. "And I am here to rectify that mistake". He then held up Miracle Box.

"Return to your box" demanded Su-Hun. But the Kwamis did nothing.