Chapter 45 Adrian

Author's note.

Here it is, the final part of the 'Adrian Custody' arc. Will Adrian go back to his dad? Will William punch someone in the dick? Will we ever find out what was in that envelope? The answers; well, I won't tell. Also, the Halloween book will be after this chapter. Stay tuned for that. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 45

Adrian

"No way, seriously?". Sabrina and Nathaniel were at the park watching the latest scoop on the Miraculog. It showed Lila being beaten by Rebecca and her friends beating the shit out of Lila.

"And that title", said Sabrina. "'Bitch gets beaten by strippers', wow, who knew Aurore could be such a mean girl?".

"I heard that William broke on of Lila's fingers" said Nathaniel.

"Shame it wasn't her jaw" said Sabrina. Nathaniel then shushed her as Lila walked by them, with one of her fingers in a cast.

"At least she's actually hurt now" said Sabrina.

The next day.

William woke up, went into his bathroom and got ready.

"Ugh, why do I have the feeling that Lila's gonna spin some shit about her finger?" Wondered William.

When William got to school, he made his way to Madam Bustier's classroom. When he opened the door, he received glares from those who believed Lila.

"You keep staring like that", said William. "You'll bore a hole into something".

"Is it true that you broke Lila's finger?" Asked Rose.

"I ain't denying it" answered William.

"Why?" Asked Mylene.

"She was stealing something from my dad's office", answered William. "And that's ALL you're getting out of me". Kim then charged at William and held him against the wall.

"She just wanted to bargain with you" said Kim.

"You call stealing one of my dad's most valuable items and threatening to pawn it off if I didn't give you guys invites to the Orange, Black and Purple halloween ball, a bargain?", asked William. "No wonder Ondine dumped you like the shit you are". Kim was about to punch William when a fist came and slugged Kim across the face, knocking him to the floor.

"Thanks for the save" said William.

"You're welcome" said Adrian. The two then took their seats, with William sitting next to Marinette.

"Hey, Mari", said William. "You excited for our trip to London?".

"Very" answered Marinette.

"You two are going to London?" Asked Adrian.

"Yeah, for a business deal my dad has", answered William. "But, until we can get everything confirmed with your adoption, or get your dad to remove his head from his ass, you need to stay at the resort".

"Still don't know why he's living with you?" Asked Kim.

"Because living with any of you would be hell for him", answered William. "Especially that Chloe bitch or that Lila asshole".

"Are you saying that I'm a poor host?" Asked Lila.

"No", said William. "You're a terrible host". Lila then put on the crocodile tears. William then grabbed a Rose's perfume bottle, but Adrian took it from his hands.

"Aaaaaahhhhh shut up!" Shouted Adrian before throwing it at Lila. The bottle shattered upon impact.

"Hahahaaaaaaa!", laughed William. "Nice shot, Adrian". The two then fist bumped.