Chapter 48 Closet Skeleton

Author's note.

So, Mendeleiev and William are related. Who knew? Well, I did, but you didn't. Let's see where this goes. Also, out of:

William Bones

Scul

Ronald Bones

Valerie Roberts

Rebecca Cyese

The Strippers at Asmodeus' Castle

Jarred Silgol

Who's your favourite character so far? Let me know in a review. This chapter idea was suggested to me by a friend of mine, so, thanks dude. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 48

Closet Skeleton

(Miraculous Scandal pt1)

The next day, William walked into Madam Bustier's classroom, sitting next to Adrian. All day long, William could feel as though Madam Bustier was staring at him. Soon, class ended and everyone was heading home.

"William", said Madam Bustier catching his attention. "Could you stay behind? I wanna chat with you". When the last student left, William gave an almighty SLAM from the door. He then stood in front of Madam Bustier's desk.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"It's, in regards to you attitude" answered Madam Bustier. William grunted and rolled his eyes.

"I was hoping you'd act nicer the more you interacted with your class", said Madam Bustier. "But, I think you've only gotten wor-".

"Cut to the chase" said William, already getting annoyed by Madam Bustier.

"I, think you need counselling or therapy" said Madam Bustier. No one, said anything. Then, William started to laugh.

"Are you fucking serious?", asked William. "I don't need it, especially if YOU'RE giving it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're the last person who should be talking about helping people. Your help involves bullies getting away with their crimes and good people suffering, the opposite of how I do things. I don't see what's wrong. Marinette's happy, Adrian's happy, Sabrina's happy, everyone who isn't part of Lila's flock is happy. The rest, eh, couldn't give two shits about. Later". He then got up.

"I'm serious, William", said Madam Bustier. "If you don't, I might have to tell the parents and teachers about yours and Adrian's trip to Asmodeus' castle". An internal record scratched in Williams. He then turned his head back to Madam Bustier.

"What?" He growled. Madam Bustier stood up and pulled out a recorder and pressed the play button, playing the conversation that he and Ms. Mendeleiev had. William growled at this.

"You fucking little-".

"I have an extra copy", said Madam Bustier. "Now, I don't usually like blackmail, but I will use it if I have too. You need help, William. And I'm offering to be your therapist and counsellor".

"You bitch!" Shouted William.

"Look", said Madam Bustier. "I'll give you until school starts again to decide. You agree to therapy and counselling, I'll delete this. You don't, I'll send this to the school board". William growled, his teeth gnashing.

"Argh, you rotten bitch", said William. "Fine, I'll think about it". He then scowled at Madam Bustier.

"You'll regret your decision, Caline" said William. He then left the room, closing the door with a mighty slam. As William left, he was unaware that Ms. Mendeleiev had heard everything.