Dear Reader

To my readers,

Thank you all so much for your support on The Devil Doesn't Bargain. This has been such a joy to write and see how much you all have enjoyed it.

I have fallen in love with these characters time and time again, anf hope you did too. I want you all to know that I appreciate all of you.

I have read every single comment, smiled and cried along the way with all of you as I wrote this.

This originally started out as a way to express and feel freely. To aid in my mental health.

I have met my wonderful friend DarlingGotham. Who has supported me and continued to keep encouraging me. I never expected to make a friend from writing a fanfic.

Being transparent with you all, this was supposed to end back in February as I did not expect to make it past my birthday.

But I did, and now Im working on my second book? You all are incredible.

When I say that every single person who has read this means everything to me. I mean it. You all have helped me through so much by just reading and supporting this.

So thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you all.

I will be writing some one shots when I can, one chapter stories for a little until I feel this book has truly been completed.

Thank you all. Again. And remember, you all are precious people, and even if I don't know any of you. My DMs are open to anyone who needs a shoulder to lean on.

Forever thankful, forever writing, and forever yours.

Sabrina ❤