Chapter 8

------------Ghosts POV-------------

Her body lay still in my arms, her breathing even and relaxed. I don't like cuddling or touching after hookups, but I couldn't leave her alone.. I had to make sure what had just happened wasn't a trigger. I was a greedy man, never took into consideration what she'd been through only months before.

She shifted slightly, my breath caught I tried not to move. The light of my phone screen illuminating her soft features as it buzzed. It was dark now, she'd only been asleep a short time but honestly... I could lay here with her for a few minutes more. Peering at my phone I saw it was Soap.

'Soap: Hey Simon, lookin for you. Its card night, when are you comin' by lad! ♠♥♣♦'

'Ghost: Later. Tied up right now.'

'Soap: You? Busy? With what mate. You're never busy on card night.😤😤😤'

'Ghost: Yes. Busy. Be there later.'

'Soap: Cold as ever LT.. If you see Em, could you invite her?😋😋'

I chuckled, glancing down at the woman next to me. Her naked body radiating heat and covered in sweat. She really was a sight...

'Ghost: Sure. I'll let you know.'

'Soap: XOXOX! Love you boo. ♥♥♥♥'

'Ghost: Fuck off you twat.'

I shut my phone off, gently playing with the now messy braid Embers hair was in. "Sweetheart its time to get up..." I whispered in her ear, I could feel her stir in her sleep

"Mmmn.. noo.. 10 more minutes.." She whined, burying her face into my chest more.

"Haha.. sweetheart the guys are looking for us." I laughed softly, slowly shifting my weight so she was almost off of me.

-----------------Embers POV----------------

His chest rumbled with a laugh. I opened my eyes as he was just sitting us up.

"Do we have to go darlin'..."

"Yes, they expect us at these game nights."

I sat up a little more, my body sore from the... exercise we had done. Rubbing my eyes I swung my legs over the bed, reaching for my bra.

"Fine.. whatever you say Simon."

"Good girl.." he cooed, sending chills up my spine as I clasped the plain black bra. Reaching for a long sleeve turtleneck to cover the large bruises on my neck left by the masked devil I sighed.

"You do things to me I didn't know could happen." I heard him rustling with his sweats, putting his t-shirt on again.

"I'd like to keep it that way." I could tell he was smirking under that damn mask..

Pulling on my shorts I undid my braid, brushing it carefully with my hand to fluff it.

"Shall we?" I motioned

"You first. It's suspicious if we go together."

Right... this was a secret... I nodded and opened the door, leaving the warm room and walking down the hall. The guys has set up a large table with two decks of cards, looked like 5 card poker.

"Whatcha doin'?" I smiled, bouncing up to them.

"Waitin for your lazy ass." Gaz jested, a grin on his face.

"Well the queen has arrived!" I chuckled, taking a seat between Soap and Gaz, the one across empty. Perfect.

"Your hair looks good lass.." Soap said quietly, staring at my mussed up hair.