Chapter 29

---Ghosts POV---

Nowhere.

We were getting nowhere with this cunt.

He was running us in god damn circles! Going on and on about Paris and Havana. Ajax wouldn't give us a straight answer, I was 10 seconds away from getting some tools and really showing him what he should be afraid of.

"Ajax I'm going to ask again. If I have to ask one more god damn time there will be fucking hell to pay." Soap gritted.

"I'm answering your questions. You just have a problem with my answers." Ajax spat.

"Don't get cheeky with me you bastard. You're lucky talkin' is all we're doin."

"Oh? And what else would you do to me? Don't you remember. You need me."

I couldn't stop my fist from colliding with his jaw, not hard enough to so serious damage, but enough to shock.

"What the.."

"Ghost he needs his jaw. Be careful."

"I will be Johnny. But I need a minute.. I'll be back with some tools." I started toward the door.

"Don't be to long. Get me a water while you're at it." Soap smirked.

"Yeah, sure." I walked out the door, heading toward the rec room I saw Ember grabbing bags of Cheetos and Sunchips. Sodas falling from her grip.

"Fuck... They're gonna explode now.." She huffed. Her cheeks puffed in a frustrated pout.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a little pantry thief." I smirked, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into me. I buried my covered head into her neck, breathing in the lemon and jasmine shampoo she used.

"Well hello handsome.. Hows it going with Ajax?"

"Im out here and not helping Johnny.. How do you think?"

"That good eh?"

"Mhm.." I hummed in her hair.

"Oh honey.. I'm sorry.." Her hand gently caressed my cloth cheek. Feeling the chill from her fingertips through my balaclava, I pressed my covered lips into her neck softly.

"Make it up to me later." I demanded, feeling the chill crawl her spine.

"I plan on it my dear. Don't you worry."

I pulled away slowly, reaching into the fridge and grabbing a water. Looking at her eyes, before I started to walk away I saw storms, deep and angry. But somewhere in those stormy eyed I found myself at home.

"Don't forget we have to be at Prices at 1030." I said, knowing she knew.

"Course.. See you then Simon."

"Be safe Ember."

On the walk back to the room I grabbed a small duffle bag. However, all I could think of was her. The infectious determination she gave, she really was a breath of fresh air, solid ground even.

I walked into the room, placing the bag down smirking behind the mask I motion for Johnny to step away.

Leaning right to Ajax's face I let a dark chuckle escape. Whispering menacingly.

"I have an appointment with Firefly in an hour, you can either make me a very happy man and let me be on time. Or I can fuck you over. You pick."

"W-what appointment..?" He asked. Sweating bullets from his brow.

"With our Captain, you know... Formal declaration of a relationship between two officers. Then I planned to fuck her brains out." I grabbed a pair of pliers, looking him square in the eyes. "So start talking."