Chapter 14

"That's a good girl... Just like that.. Don't forget to breathe." 

I awoke in a gasp.. My legs trembling under the sheet I was in, panting heavily. I could still feel the traces of Simons fingers on my skin. It was such a vivid dream... I slid my hand down my shorts, pressing the sensitive ball of nerves atop. A small gasp escaped my lips as I felt the warmth of my own juices. Never had I craved a man more than this moment.. It was an indecent itch that I couldn't scratch. Unless... 

I grabbed my phone, 1:57am. Opening the text chat with Ghost I sighed nervously. 

Ember: Hey, you still up? 

Ghost: Really? A 'you up' text? 

Ember: Forget I asked. GN

I knew it was stupid.. We hooked up once I shouldn't expect to keep going back for more. It was a one time- 

My thoughts were sliced by the knocking of my door. Don't fuckin' tell me... "Its open, come in." I said, watching the door open slowly. The large figure stepped into my room, staring at me intensely. "Ghost.." I whispered, not taking my eyes off of him. "You came.." 

"Not yet love." He laughed dryly, shedding his shirt and pants slowly before crawling into my bed. Looking down at me he lifted his mask to his lips, pressing them sweetly into my neck. "You have a dream about me or something?" 

"Something like that..." I sighed, placing my hand on the back of his covered head. 

"Hmm.. How good of a dream was it?" He purred 

"Good enough to risk texting you like that.." 

"Good girl..

I whimpered as his lips met mine, pulling my shorts off he gently trailed his hand down my thighs and up again. Tugging the hem of my tank top he pulled his mouth off of mine, seizing the opportunity I ripped my shirt off. Grasping the seam of his boxer briefs I gently pulled on them, gazing into Simons deep eyes. Neither of us looked away as he took them off, tossing it into the pile on the floor. 

"You're beautiful..." He murmured, gently tracing the curves of my body with his rough hand. 

"So are you.." My hand grazed the barely exposed jawline he had, the prickly stubble tickling my fingertips.

"You haven't seen my face." 

"Don't need to darlin'.." 

We sat in silence for a moment, before he leaned back down and kissed me. This time with a soft, almost whisp like treatment. His hands ran across my hips and down to my soaking wet core. Caressing it gently in his brutish hands he slowly teased the entrance. 

"Love.. You're already wet..." He moaned into my mouth. "Be a good girl for and play with yourself for a moment." A gentle kiss was shared before he reached for his pants again, the gold wrapper shining softly in the moonlight. 

"Yes sir.." I smiled softly, replacing where his large fingers were a moment ago. Pushing my own two fingers inside I let out a soft moan, slowly pushing them in and out of myself. I was already squirming, whining and moaning softly as Ghost stood there in awe. Rolling the condom on methodically slow before crawling back over me, kissing down my face to my cheek he groaned. 

"You're so good... but let me take over okay?" His voice was soft, almost like he was talking to someone he truly cherished.. .

"Anything for you." I said breathlessly, draping my arms around his neck and lightly playing with the fabric of his mask. 

It was slow, as he pushed into me. Stretching me out slowly to accommodate his large size, this was nothing like before.. He treated me so fragile, as if I'd crumble beneath him. I gasped at how large he was, it hurt.. But it was a good hurt. He stopped, peering into my eyes as if they held some secret. He pulled my body close, caressing my soft skin and murmuring into me. Telling me sweet nothings about how he loved being inside me, how I fit him like a glove. 

"You're perfect... But tell me, does it hurt? Do I need to be more gentle?" 

"Y-yeah.. it hurts, but I don't want you to do anything different.." I stammered. 

"Heheh.. Alright, but breathe honey... Relax, you're so tense." His commands sent a shockwave of pleasure through me, all I could do is nod and slowly relax around him. His eyes seemed to soften as he slowly pushed the rest inside me. It felt incredible... HE felt incredible.. Every move he made was slow and calculated. With every gentle thrust he did my back arched, meeting his warm body. My hands ran across his toned shoulders, how big and broad they were.. 

"Simon..." I muttered "Please don't stop.." 

"I didn't plan on it sweetheart." His lips met my collarbone, tracing their way up my neck and to my lips again. Our kiss was tender, something you'd only dream about. His pace began to slowly increase, moaning into his mouth he slowly tracked down my body and to my clit. He was so gentle when he massaged the nerves, I couldn't help myself from bucking my hips slightly, inadvertently giving him deeper access. His sweaty skin felt so good against mine, the powerful thrusts making me tremble. He could sense I was close, almost as if giving permission he praised me quietly. 

"You're amazing... You're doing so good.." I gasped, feeling the band tighten and snap in my stomach, a faint moan escaping my throat as a deep wave of pleasure engulfed my body. Curling my toes into the sheet I arched my back further, riding my high on him. A deep laugh rumbled his chest, filling my ears with their pleasant sound. "Good.. Good... Just like that." He groaned, picking up intensity, himself close. As he came, he moaned into my ear, his deep voice enough to make me weak under him. 

"Simon.. You're.. I.." I couldn't think straight, his forehead pressed against mine as he chuckled softly. 

"I know... I know.." His lips grazed my nose, slowly pulling out of me. Sitting up on his knees he peeled the condom off, tossing it into the bin. "You just can't get enough of me can you?" 

"You ran over here at my text.. I should say that about you." He flopped next to me, pulling me into his glazed chest. My fingers tracing each of his scars slowly, trying not to scare him. "You are so handsome..." 

"And you're beautiful." Our secrets whispered between us, hot and cold.. It was our little dance, but I lived for these moments sometimes. His fingers traced the gash scar on my bicep, entranced by the structure of it. "How'd you get this?" 

"Well.. Its classified, but I guess I could tell you." I giggled, ghosting my fingers across his pecs. "I was in China, meeting with some of the democratic rebels. Little did I know I wasn't the only one being a sneaky spy haha.." 

"Must've hurt. Also I though the US wasn't in China." 

"No, we aren't, not officially darlin'." 

"You are a strange group..." 

"More like a secretive group hehe, that's the whole point of us. We get our hands filthy so the civies can sleep peacefully." 

"Admirable."  He laughed, pressing his masked face into my hair. 

"Stupid to most haha." I hummed

"So whose the booty call now.." His kiss pressed through the mask he wore.

"I'm sorry.." 

"Don't apologize, I'll be your booty call whenever if its that good."

I rolled over, pressing my face into his skin. Breathing in his intoxicating smell.. I could lay here forever. 

"Simon?" 

"Ember." 

"Will I ever see your face?" His muscles tensed, his arm wrapped around my shoulders tightly, trying to hide his masked face even more so. 

"Probably not sweetheart.. It's not something I do often." 

"I know.. I respect it. I was just curious." 

Curled up together we sat in a now comfortable silence. Our breathing in sync, the heat off of his body seeping into my own. Sleep slowly embracing us together, the rise and fall of our exhausted bodies echoing in our space. It was supposed to be a perfect night... It was almost a perfect night.