Chapter 26

A/N: OMIGOD WE'RE AT 7K VIEWS!!! I. AM. HAPPY!!! Thank you so so so so much for reading this!! Here's the next part :)

***********

"Okay, but can we talk about the costumes? The costumes, I mean, like, Tay looked so-" Gabi started, but Zach cut her off.

"Hot?" Gabi glared.

"I was going to say amazing..."

"If you say so," Zach sang. Gabi just rolled her eyes.

"Well, Zachary, what was your favourite part?"

"Well, Gabrielle, I rather liked when she sang "Lover." Y'know, when she started making goo-goo eyes at you even though you keep insisting she wasn't. And you're wrong, by the way. I saw her pupils turn into hearts with my own eyes! Oh! And Fearless and Reputation and 1989 and Midnights because you were, like, lowkey checking-"

"Zach, just drop it!" Gabi interrupted, covering his mouth.

"But-"

"Please. Drop it." Gabi was basically pleading for Zach to stop, and luckily, he got the hint.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let's just- let's talk about something else." Zach nodded.

"So... what do you want to get for dinner? I think there's a good sushi place nearby."

"That sounds good!" Gabi said, smiling to herself. She couldn't help but think back to having sushi with Taylor after the Fearless concert way back in 2009. Ever since that night, she'd made it a tradition to get sushi after every Taylor concert she went to, eventually bringing Zach into that tradition, too when they became friends and started going to concerts together. Of course, Zach didn't know all the details at first but being the nosey person he is, he figured it out eventually. So the two of them left Allegiant Stadium to go to KUMI Japanese Sushi + Bar for dinner.