Entry # 56: Local Lizard And Seven Monke Bond Over Cooking And Arson Part 2

"I-I think Just should sit this one out–!" Jaede tried to reason, but Alphys already jumped back on top of the counter, dropping Justin beside the oven which quickly malfunctioned. The brunette quickly scampered away from the now broken oven.

"Let's start with the sauce!!" The Royal Guard's Captain began. She slams one of the cabinets above the counter and a bunch of tomatoes and bananas fell from it. "Envision these vegetables as your greatest enemies. Now, WHO SHALL VOLUNTEER TO POUND THEM TO DUST WITH THEIR BARE FISTS!!??"

"ME! ME!" Gerard frantically waved his hand and rushed towards the counter to squash the veggies to smithereens.

"I wanna join!" Chara followed the eldest fallen child, and together the two of them fiercely pounded the tomatoes and bananas.

Alice instantly hid behind the table. "You are going to get vegetable sauce everywhere!"

"YEAH! YEAH! Our hearts are uniting against these healthy ingredients!" Alphys cheered. "NOW, ITS MY TURN!" And with a mighty warcry, she smashed the veggies with her fist, splattering sauce around the dining and kitchen areas. While most of the kids managed to avoid the stuff, even Chara and Gerard who were closest in proximity, Alice and Saturn weren't so lucky. The PATIENCE girl literally shrieked when some of it landed on her clothes, while the PERSEVERANCE girl just licked the sauce that landed on her cheek and arm.

"Um, we'll just scrape these into a bowl later." Alphys said sheepishly.

"That is incredibly unhygienic!" Alice commented as she tried to salvage her clothes.

"For now. . . we add the noodles!" The Captain slammed another cabinet and a pan fell onto the stove. The noodles followed soon after, landing right beside the stove. "Homemade noodles are the best! BUT I JUST BUY STORE-BRAND! THEY'RE THE CHEAPEST!!!" She cackled. "NOW, WHO WANTS TO PUT THEM INTO THE POT!?"

Jaede raised her hand. "Can I?"

"Go on ahead!" Alphys replied.

The green eyed girl turned to Viorel. "Wanna try, Vi??"

The INTEGRITY boy hesitated for a moment, then he nodded.

Viorel placed his share carefully into the pan, the noddles clanking against the empty bottom. Jaede did the same at first, then she slammed the rest inside, sending noodles flying all over the place and scaring the daylights out of Viorel for a second.

"YEAH! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" Alphys cheered.

"This is fun!" Jaede giggled. Viorel pouted and playfully shoved her for surprising him like that.

"Jaede, we trusted you in the kitchen." Alice groaned.

"Alright, it's time to stir the pasta!" Alphys announced as she poured water she most definitely did not measure into the pan. "As a general rule of thumb, the more you stir. . . THE BETTER IT IS! WHO WANTS TO STIR!?"

"I will do it." Alice huffed, tired of ingredients splattering everywhere. She approached the stove and began stirring the noodles.

"Stir harder." Alphys commanded and Alice complied.

"HARDER!" Alphys urged, and the blonde again did what she was told.

"HARDER!!!!!" Alphys exclaimed.

Alice's eye twitched. She's already stirring as hard as she could without spilling the contents of the pan.

"Step aside, Lizzy!" Saturn snatched the spoon ladle from the blonde. Her harsh and erratic stirring pretty much crushed the noddles and the pan. She also managed to slightly bend the spoon ladle.