Entry # 14: GASTER

Warning: Death, murder and suicide is mentioned in this entry. Cringey drawings are also shown. You can actually skip this chapter if you want.

You've been warned.

TIMELINE 169

• The previous RESETS began to corrupt BRAVERY's Soul, slowly eroding it to FEAR as time goes by

• The previous RESETS began to corrupt BRAVERY's Soul, slowly eroding it to FEAR as time goes by. He was killed by the Canine Unit of the Royal Guard before he can even step outside of Snowdin.

• PATIENCE, INTEGRITY, JUSTICE and KINDNESS fell down together. In spite of their number, all of them were swiftly dealt with by the Captain of the Royal Guard.

• Papyrus seemed to have noticed that something is off, yet he refused to take action.

• Nothing seemed to have changed with the child of PERSEVERANCE, aside from the fact that she has befriended my daughter and died upon meeting Napstaton.

TIMELINE 170

• INTEGRITY and KINDNESS fell down at the same time

• INTEGRITY and KINDNESS fell down at the same time. They started a pacifistic route, however KINDNESS died trying to help Undyne in the Hotlands. INTEGRITY followed shortly the moment he was killed during Napstaton's show.

• PERSEVERANCE and PATIENCE also fell together. Both were killed by the Amalgamates when they decided to explore my secret laboratory.

• JUSTICE and BRAVERY also fell together. BRAVERY. . . . doesn't look very well. They journeyed together and avoided contact with monsters. Unfortunately, upon finding out that his sister had been murdered by one, JUSTICE's soul was blinded by RETRIBUTION. He began a murderous Neutral Route, stopping the moment he accidentally killed BRAVERY, who had enough of his revenge and took the bullet in order to protect Undyne. JUSTICE committed suicide out of self loathing afterwards.