Entry # 6: ASGORE

JUSTICE and KINDNESS.

Two more souls the barrier requires.

Two more souls I have to protect.

Thankfully, Justin and Jaede showed no signs of leaving the Ruins. The room under renovations became Jaede's room, whereas Justin bunked in with Gerard.

This is the first human contact Gerard has since the day he fell down here. His enthusiasm is contagious. He toured the twins around, introduced them to the monster residents and helped them solve the puzzles the way I showed him a year ago.

Justin is an upright boy who is quite the sticker to the rules. His modest nature perfectly counterbalances Gerard's audacity. He might come off as cold and indifferent, but I can see a child whose heart is as golden as his eyes.

"Just", "fair" or "righteous"; his name fits his strong moral principles regarding equality.

On the other hand, Jaede is similar to her brother, although less harsh and more approachable. Her generosity doesn't border naivety, something rather rare amongst humans with the trait of KINDNESS.

According to the books I've read, Jade is the stone of purity, the symbol of gentleness and healing. A fitting name for a green souled girl.

Why did these children climb Mt. Ebott on purpose? I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think that the twins feared separation the most.

Did someone tried to forcefully drift them apart?