6.

The next day she woke up at 7.00.She came out of the room.The living room was empty so she assumed that Vishwa was a usual guy who is awake at night and wakes up late in the morning.

She went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.When she came to the living room taking a sip,she heard a clicking sound from outside.

Vishwa came in in his jogging suit.He was wet with sweat and looked tired.He was surprised to see her and greeted her with a "Hai".

She smiled at him.So she was wrong about him.He was not the usual type guy who wakes up late in the morning.He was concerned about his fitness which was a Good thing.

He went right inside his room and closed the door.

She drank her coffee and went to her room to take a shower.When she came out of the bathroom.She heard the door bell.She went to answer it but Vishwa was already there.He was dressed in a pale blue shirt and a white casual pant.His hair was wet.

He opened the door.It was Sara.He greeted her with a big smile.She came in and when she saw Shruthi,she ran to her and hugged her.
"Hey Shruthi,How are you.It has been a long time since we met",she said.

"Yes and Im happy that I met you atlast Sara",said Shruthi.

Vishwa was silently watching them and he went inside the kitchen to give the girls some privacy.

"So have you both got along with each other",Sara asked with a wink.

"I only came yesterday and I only know his name.We did not have that much of a conversation",she said with a sigh.

"So how is my apartment?comfortable?",she asked.

"Yes it is more than comfortable",Shruthi said thankfully.

"Ok.When are you joining in your new job?,she asked.

"Tomorrow",she said.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but I am also there in this house",said Vishwa as he came towards Sara with a cup of coffee.
"Ohh I know Vishwa.So you guys got introduced already.Isn't it?"she asked.

"Not much Sara",he said looking at Shruthi.

"She is a bit shy but will get along with you soon.",she said.

"So what plans today",Shruthi asked Sara wanting to change the topic.
"I have to leave for work",she informed.

"Oh",she said hiding her disappointment.

"Why what happened",asked Sara.

"I need to buy some things so I thought I can go out shopping with you and also it has been very long since we spent time together",she said sadly.

"Hmm.I'd love that but I have an important meeting today",she said.

She suddenly looked at Vishwa who was sipping his coffee."Vishwa, you are still here.Aren't you late for office",she asked.

"No.Today is an "Off" for me",he said.
Sara thought for a moment and then said,"Would you mind taking her out.She wants to buy some goods",she said.

Shruthi was shocked and held Sara's hand to stop her but Sara ignored her.
Vishwa was actually shocked but said," No problem.Im free today".

Shruthi was feeling uncomfortable.She wanted to decline the offer but since Sara said that it would help them to know each other better,she agreed to it.

Sara left for office and Shruthi went to her room to get ready.