23.

When Shruthi entered,Vishwa was watching a dvd in the living room.He must have called someone to fix the Tv because it was not working last night.
He sensed her presence but did not glance at her.

She went into her room,got changed and joined him in the living room.
He was watching an action movie and she hated action movies.
She wanted to apologize for what she said but he was too angry so she waited for the right time.

There was a sentimental scene going on.
"Psst! what a horrible movie",she said.
"No body forced you to watch.Just get lost",he said.

The hero was crying because the villain killed his brother.
After few scenes he was dancing with his girl friend near a snow filled mountain.

"Who would dance like that when his brother was murdered",she commented.
He raised the volume.
She kept commenting on his dancing skills.

He paused the movie and looked at her.
"What do you actually want",he asked.
"I want to talk to you",she said.

"I am right here.Go ahead",he said.

"I am sorry for what I said yesterday.I did not mean it",she said.

"But I meant every word I said about you.When I say I m not that type it doesn't mean I need a boyfriend.It means I would never fall for girls like you.",he said.

"Girls like me?What do you mean by that",she asked with anger slowly building up.

"I meant I am not interested in ....... Never mind.Don't force me to say something which you would not like to hear",he said.

She got frustrated and got up.She pointed her finger at him and said"I came here to apologize but you.... you are impossible.Do you know how much I felt bad in office for insulting you.I felt guilty every minute but you don't even understand other's feelings",she said

"You don't even have the courtesy to look at me or listen to me when I am talking to you.That stupid movie is more important to you.I made a mistake and I am sorry about it.I did not mean it.Haven't your parents taught you to forgive others?",she asked.

"Go drink some water before you give me another lecture of yours",he said casually.

"My foot ",she said ans kicked the floor.He looked at her amused and then started laughing.

She stormed into her room and banged the door.
He played the movie and stretched his legs on the couch.

Minutes later he received a call from Sara.
"Hey Sara.Whats up.You are calling this time?",he asked.

"What is happening there.Shruthi called me now and said that she wanted to vacate immediately",she asked tensed.

"Really?What is wrong with her?",he asked
"Stop joking Vishwa.It is not possible to vacate at night.She can't be serious.It is not safe for her to go out now.Convince her to stay tonight.I will somehow talk to her and cool her tomorrow.",she said hastily.

"No way Sara.Your friend is not one year old for someone to advice her about how dangerous it is to go out at night.She must have already learnt her lesson from that day's incident.I can't talk to her",he said.

"Please Vishwa.Do it for my sake.You don't have to pay this month's rent if you convince her",she pleaded.

"That was a great offer.This girl knows how to convince me",he thought and chuckled.

"I don't like this at all but anything for you",he lied.

"Thank you Vishwa.Talk to her and then inform me",she said and disconnected.